User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurWell Liked5000 Experience Points

What role does Tardust still have to play?

Tardust is the only character to successfully coordinate an offensive attack on the zombies (sounded like he was the mastermind behind the arena attack). He also was not named as a Maller who was killed at the colony.

I think his path will cross that of our heroes again. He could be a great asset to their new offensive mindset, and he seems to have a great technical knowledge of explosives and/or chemistry.
    What do you think Tardust has in store for the rest of our series?
    Likes Gnex liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

He'll start helping Michael when he realises how crazy Scratch is. He knowledge of explosives will be more than welcome.
    ...I have no clue...
    Likes Tar Heel Fan liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Heel Fan View Post
    Tardust is the only character to successfully coordinate an offensive attack on the zombies (sounded like he was the mastermind behind the arena attack). He also was not named as a Maller who was killed at the colony.

I think his path will cross that of our heroes again. He could be a great asset to their new offensive mindset, and he seems to have a great technical knowledge of explosives and/or chemistry.
    The guys is a looney and not to be trusted IMO.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Mh. I think he will play a role. But as f*cked up as he is - I mean, he was as close as it gets to rape Lizzy actually - , his role won't be about something good or suuportive - at least not willfully on purpose.
    And by no means he should be underestimated:
    My take is that his role (still) is being Scratche's minion. And as such he'll be a threat the other survivors should take care about. I fear that he will be the counterpart to Riley, while Burt deals with Scratch...
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Gnex liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Tardust will be Scratch's right-hand man (albeit with a degree of unwillingness, as I sense a bit of tension from him towards her).
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Tardust is probly the most "realistic" character on the show imo. But, that means hes lookin out for him....then "helping" scratch. That's about the extent of it.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered

The problem I see with Tardust just walking back into the picture like everything is wonderful and great is the whole furniture store episode with Lizzy...... I don't think they are going to be very quick to forget that!
    Likes TacticalJHP, Elisa, Tar Heel Fan liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Mh. I think he will play a role. But as f*cked up as he is - I mean, he was as close as it gets to rape Lizzy actually - , his role won't be about something good or suuportive - at least not willfully on purpose.
    And by no means he should be underestimated:
    My take is that his role (still) is being Scratche's minion. And as such he'll be a threat the other survivors should take care about. I fear that he will be the counterpart to Riley, while Burt deals with Scratch...
    I agree. If anything I see Burt and Riley going after Scratch and Company...... crazy things happen...... bullets fly, etc, etc...... People die..... and Whoever is left alive........ Burt? Riley? Both? Capture Tardust and take him back to The Colony....... at which point he is a prisoner, but they use him to plan another attack against Robert's new hangout.......

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I agree. If anything I see Burt and Riley going after Scratch and Company...... crazy things happen...... bullets fly, etc, etc...... People die..... and Whoever is left alive........ Burt? Riley? Both? Capture Tardust and take him back to The Colony....... at which point he is a prisoner, but they use him to plan another attack against Robert's new hangout.......
    The Burt/Riley angle is a good one - if they brought Tardust to the colony, he might be able to help CJ and co. with a strategic attack plan. Then, when he goes over to Dunbar in preparation to execute it, Lizzy sees him, identifies him . . . do they continue on with the plan and keep him alive to execute it? Can they restrain Saul from wanting to take vengeance?
    Likes kent17 liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    The Burt/Riley angle is a good one - if they brought Tardust to the colony, he might be able to help CJ and co. with a strategic attack plan. Then, when he goes over to Dunbar in preparation to execute it, Lizzy sees him, identifies him . . . do they continue on with the plan and keep him alive to execute it? Can they restrain Saul from wanting to take vengeance?
    ˄˄ This would be really interesting if it happens, I like it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast