User Tag List

Thread: The beginning

"Lurker"

Status

The beginning

Hello

First time posting have been a listener for a few years now and have listened to season 4 and the fan cast I have been thinking about the start of the outbreak after chapter 40 part 2.

Firstly Bill Roberts I'm guessing is Ink worked at Raydon Labs convicted killer and schizophrenic (as they say there is a thin line between genius and sociopath) worked at a scientific research facility and had access and use for the jars with the chemicals until the killings and arrest. Or was it?

As I said there is a thin line between genius sociopath and in today's podcast when the video was watched with Bill in the carrier van to the court was attacked gave his arm to be bite and after some time turned, where the zombies there by chance or sent? As Burt noticed the smarter you are the smarter zombie chap 3 part 3????

The reason I say sent is because there could be method in his madness, by killing who he did he was sent away from the lab as other Raydon workers have turned could the fact that Bill Robert went to prison and got INK'd up have sent a cryptic code to fellow workers to start a chain reaction to start the out break?

Could the DVR clip of INK at the very start be the catalyst to this whole thing?

I no it's short and there are plenty of holes to be filled would like to no what you think?

Cp
    Likes Sin Angel, werewolf, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Welcome aboard the forum. I think you are onto the same line of thinking as many of the members on here. Come on over to the Episode 40 /2 discussion and share some more of your ideas. You'll find that there are plenty of people who think something similar and others with a few different ideas.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!