User Tag List

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    "Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by IamPaul View Post
    And the reasoning for the police tape in his office is because he was under investigation for something involving the Zeds. Maybe the people that he 'killed' (mentioned in Chapter 2 part 3 I believe) were actually the first test subjects or first official Zeds.
    My point is that they usually take down the tape once the investigation is over. It's up to protect the scene from contamination. Since trials generally take awhile and he was sentenced that implied to me that the investigation was way, way over. They don't just use it when there's been a murder, so this tape could represent a later break in.

I don't remember them crossing tape to get into the office so whatever happened in the office happened after the rampant destruction there. So, maybe, he came back to the office after his escape or someone else broke in to get him what he needed.

It's a mystery--"Zombies He Wrote"
    Likes IamPaul, Unit liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    It was the butler, in the library, with the lead pipe.
    Likes EpiEpee, Storm, Hoff4D liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Lurker"

Status
    It was the zombie, in the alley, with the nomz.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    My point is that they usually take down the tape once the investigation is over. It's up to protect the scene from contamination. Since trials generally take awhile and he was sentenced that implied to me that the investigation was way, way over. They don't just use it when there's been a murder, so this tape could represent a later break in.

I don't remember them crossing tape to get into the office so whatever happened in the office happened after the rampant destruction there. So, maybe, he came back to the office after his escape or someone else broke in to get him what he needed.

It's a mystery--"Zombies He Wrote"
    This is what I was thinking too. Tape couldn't be from the trial because that would have long been over and done with by that time. The tape must have been from something that happened after or completely separate from the murders.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered

Pin

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    Thanks, KC.

Has there been much mention of the Newport-Inglewood fault line? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newport-Inglewood_Fault
    I think whatever happened at ground zero must either be radioactive, or something coming from underground like you mentioned from the fault line or the Brea tar pits or the like. There has been a lot of talk about pipes or cisterns bursting etc, but we are almost a year later. Any gases that would have leaked would have long since run out and the high winds that can sometimes kick up there would have blown away those gases a long time ago so there wouldn't have been anything left there to choke on.

I think I am leaning more to something like underground natural gases that have been reacting with natural chemicals in the body (maybe from vaccines like was mentioned on We're Not Dead, or maybe from just natural chemical).

The other reason I don't think it could have been from a pipe bursting or something is there were changes going on around the world, it would be a lot less feasible for them to burst all over the world unless there was a planned attack. If it was a planned attack, who were the attackers and wouldn't they have set up a safe haven where they might be the only survivors? If that were the case I think it is too late in the store line to introduce them now.

I am going with earthquake or the earth crust cracking for some reason etc. that releases some deep down gases that cause a chemical reaction in people all over the world causing the change

I think the vials and chemicals at Raydon aren't the 'cause' for anything to do with the Zombies. I think that Dr. Roberts was working on something before the outbreak and that Ink knew about it. Perhaps he was a test subject of sorts or maybe its just something he read about in prison, who knows. Perhaps Ink was able to pull off a prison break while being transported from court to the Mental Hospital and went to Raydon, broke into the office and while making his escape from Raydon with notes or chemicals or whatever it was he was looking for he was turned in the street by the outbreak? Maybe he isn't a part of the source of the outbreak? Maybe he was a victim like all the others? Maybe something in his body kept him from 'fully turning' the same way Tanya and Saul haven't 'fully turned'?

Just some crazy out loud thoughts, not sure I even buy that scenario, but worth considering
    Likes Storm, Eviebae liked this post

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post

Maybe he was a victim like all the others? Maybe something in his body kept him from 'fully turning' the same way Tanya and Saul haven't 'fully turned'?

Just some crazy out loud thoughts, not sure I even buy that scenario, but worth considering
    I like that idea because now we have a ticking clock due S & T's potentially slow changing and I don't want either one of them to be zombies. There's such a mix of factors. Tanya was bitten, but Saul wasn't--the bullet scenario is doubtful. Plus Lizzie has interacted with Saul's *ahem* bodily fluids and not changed.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    A few more thoughts for the wall:

Jail tats... I don't disagree that some of them may have been self administered, but what about his back and the back of his head?

Kelly... Did she ever mention her field of specialty in law? Litigation? Family Practice? She said that she's pretty good at reading faces. Sounds like a good skill for a criminal prosecutor, do you think she might have been one? Even the District Attorney or Assistant District Attorney THAT PROSECUTED BILL ROBERTS?

Quote Originally Posted by IamPaul View Post
    Maybe the people that he 'killed' (mentioned in Chapter 2 part 3 I believe) were actually the first test subjects or first official Zeds.
    Ive been thinking that for a while... that he was experimenting pre Z-Day, but failed because human biology couldn't support the radical changes he was trying to force. The chemicals in the Inglewood haze and the zombies on the other hand gave him what he needed to eventually succeed.

Has there been much mention of the Newport-Inglewood fault line? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newport-Inglewood_Fault
    I think I might have mentioned it back in one of my first posts. I say might, because looking up my "Archive" is omitting my first eight posts. THIS one you may find of interest though.

Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    I think whatever happened at ground zero must either be radioactive, or something coming from underground like you mentioned from the fault line or the Brea tar pits or the like. There has been a lot of talk about pipes or cisterns bursting etc, but we are almost a year later. Any gases that would have leaked would have long since run out and the high winds that can sometimes kick up there would have blown away those gases a long time ago so there wouldn't have been anything left there to choke on.
    Not necessarily... Yellowstone National Park as we know it, or rather the caldera that makes up Yellowstone, was formed in a super-eruption 640,000 years ago. To this day it is still "active" with hot springs, geysers and venting volcanic fumes.

I agree that something from below ground was the catalyst, but there is something or several somethings greater at play. Simultaneous global release for a start.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    This is kind of random, but as I watched a show about dinosaurs with my kids a thought occurred to me. With respect to Ground Zero, the cracks in the ground, and Z-day, I have a question. Where are the La Brea Tar Pits in relation to the other locations in the story? Could something nasty be bubbling up there?
    See my signature? Welcome to the Jurassic Haze Crackpot Theory Club. We are few....but we are strong!
    Likes Red Shirt, scbubba liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

I almost forgot to mention one of the first "meta" thoughts I had while listening to this episode:

"KC must have been pissing his pants laughing at all of us looking up stuff about formic acid, formaldehyde, and formalin."
    Likes EpiEpee, Storm liked this post

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Fracking zombie pterodactyls!
    This guy knows what's up
    Likes Red Shirt liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast