User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I'm not sure if this matters to anyone on this thread, but I seem to remember a few people wondering how Burt knew to find Michael at the water works. As it turns out, Michael had access to a CB radio. In Chapter 12/1 when Micheal says that he had the radio set to a channel other than 18, he backs it up by saying it is the channel he spoke to Saul on and the same channel he used to call Burt to get him at the water works.

Well, for me at least, the mystery is solved. Not sure if it was info anyone else was missing.

OK, bye
    Likes Footbutt, scbubba, tonyhind86 liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I'm not sure if this matters to anyone on this thread, but I seem to remember a few people wondering how Burt knew to find Michael at the water works. As it turns out, Michael had access to a CB radio. In Chapter 12/1 when Micheal says that he had the radio set to a channel other than 18, he backs it up by saying it is the channel he spoke to Saul on and the same channel he used to call Burt to get him at the water works.

Well, for me at least, the mystery is solved. Not sure if it was info anyone else was missing.
    I had missed/forgotten and always wondered how he got out. Now we just need to know what Burt found when he got there? ...

Lets hope everyone can stop interrupting Michael when he tells us... or maybe Randy can tell us, I don't care I just want to know

And besides we should hear the zombies side of the story "I was just out looking for some lunch when a these people started freaking out and shooting at me. What was I supposed to do? Zombies have to eat too you know"
    Likes Footbutt, Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234