User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wnd #60

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I know I'm late to the party, but I don't understand all the conspiracy theories about Kelly... Michael said "I'll keep you in mind", brings up the "I am not a soldier" speech, so he probably later considered that rather than have her in the field she should just help with the logs. It happened off-scree... ahem, off-earphones because not everything is happening in the foreground. My main issue with Kalani being the rat, aside from the fact that I could not understand what he was saying when he was saying "Hannah", is that the moment where the team at the Lizzie-Pegs exchange tells him what happened, the moment he learns his daughter was killed, happens off-screen too. It seems a pretty crucial moment, and yet we only hear about it afterwards, indirectly. So, Kelly working with Tanya is no big deal.
    What is a big deal, however, is Kelly not knowing Tanya was locked up. She obviously did not join them in Boulder so somebody must have told them why, they should have asked questions, and it's not like they were relying on pony express to deliver messages on horseback across Zombieland! So what, they did not see her coming in the next flight and just shrugged? Out of all the dialog, that particular line feels like a plot hole to me.
    In the next episodes, according to the statement Michael makes at the end of last episode, several months would have passed. I hope that span of time settles all the differences between what people knew and experienced and we can start considering them as relying on the same memory pool.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    ... Snip ...
    What is a big deal, however, is Kelly not knowing Tanya was locked up. She obviously did not join them in Boulder so somebody must have told them why, they should have asked questions, and it's not like they were relying on pony express to deliver messages on horseback across Zombieland! So what, they did not see her coming in the next flight and just shrugged? Out of all the dialog, that particular line feels like a plot hole to me.

I brought this up in the episode discussion forum. It was pointed out to me that the plane left for Boulder then the radio call came in. I agree that the crew in Boulder didn't seem to give a crap about Tonya not even Hope. I am interested to see what happens when CJ finds out Tonya has the "Mark of the Beast"

In the next episodes, according to the statement Michael makes at the end of last episode, several months would have passed. I hope that span of time settles all the differences between what people knew and experienced and we can start considering them as relying on the same memory pool.
    Well there is some statements that indicate to me that whoever is reading the journals is at a point in time after even the four months that Michael stated has past. I always have to remind myself these kind of stories never have a happy ending so I am expecting core cast members to start getting whacked
    Likes clem131 liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by trubkir View Post
    I brought this up in the episode discussion forum. It was pointed out to me that the plane left for Boulder then the radio call came in. I agree that the crew in Boulder didn't seem to give a crap about Tonya not even Hope. I am interested to see what happens when CJ finds out Tonya has the "Mark of the Beast"
    Sure, the radio call came right after they took off, but I was more surprised at the total lack of communication between the two outposts. I mean, the persian empire had post service, and they did not have regular flights. It feels a little odd that there was no communication whatsoever. As you say, Hope did not give a damn? I don't think so. Thus it seems a bit stretched that Kelly did not know.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    Sure, the radio call came right after they took off, but I was more surprised at the total lack of communication between the two outposts. I mean, the persian empire had post service, and they did not have regular flights. It feels a little odd that there was no communication whatsoever. As you say, Hope did not give a damn? I don't think so. Thus it seems a bit stretched that Kelly did not know.
    I assumed there was very little communication between the folks in Boulder and Michael or Riley. I seem to recall several instances where Michael asks people who went to Boulder for news but they never had any. We know Michael wrote to Pegs during that time but not what he put in the letters. Other than that, no communications between Michael and Kelly, Datu, or Hope is discussed. I guess we are supposed to imply that everyone just got on with their lives until the bottom dropped out.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Michael had the sat phone at his disposal and Puck finally talked him into trying to call but that's when they found out there was no answer and when everything went to hell. Or am I remembering that wrong.. So other then his letters to Pegs, he never tried to contact anyone.. But we do not know if Riley ever made and attempt to talk to them either.. So there was really noway anyone in Boulder knew what happened with Tanya or about her Bite.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Sorry if this has already been asked:

When will WND 60 be released?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I'm editing it as we speak.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Groovy! I hope my emails were read.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    I hope I get mentioned again even though I gave NOooooo input let alone quality input this week.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by beezball View Post
    I'm editing it as we speak.
    Yeah, cool. nice avatar.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast