User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Bestman

If we go way way back to German Folklore, one might want to run over hill and dale and steal a wife. When doing so, one would want to bring the Best Man in a fight one could find and have him by your side until the wedding night was over. This seems really out of the blue, but Saul is a traditionalist. In Chapter 2, he is "starving", but does not eat anything unti Angel allows it. Saul has no real respect for Angel, but does not "Dig In" without a go ahead from the Patriarch.

I know... I know...

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Anyone else notice how CJ sounds bad and talks about needing to go lie down? I'm not sure how it would play out with a time jump going into the next chapter, but I can't help but get the sense that her leg may not be healing up so well.
    Likes Unit liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by EpiEpee View Post
    Anyone else notice how CJ sounds bad and talks about needing to go lie down? I'm not sure how it would play out with a time jump going into the next chapter, but I can't help but get the sense that her leg may not be healing up so well.
    Add in Saul seems winded... Two is the start of a trend.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Funny story, when I was listening the 1st time I didn't hear the following,

Lizzy "are you"
    Saul "wha what, No."
    Lizzy "then what is this."

So, I was thinking wow.. KC.. You're going there?? Wow..

Lol
    Likes Red Shirt, Kc, scbubba, Arch_Will liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    Funny story, when I was listening the 1st time I didn't hear the following,

Lizzy "are you"
    Saul "wha what, No."
    Lizzy "then what is this."

So, I was thinking wow.. KC.. You're going there?? Wow..

Lol
    family ring was my first thought j/k

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    sorry i didn't get to post on the last few episodes... by the time i got to the forums the last few occasions there were already 15 plus pages.. and by that stage its just a fart in the wind ya know?

anyway... my bit..

wow. this was, i think, one of the biggest. "just the tip" episodes in a long time!.

I mean.. a proposal? .. the best one ever by the way.... "Are you?...." lol priceless..

the fact that once the joking was set aside, Michael's soldiers were keenly focused on the task of tracking down TOWTM and his littleones.

then there's the mention of Randy.. dayum!.

i dont get the survivors attitude of the absent without leave mentality.. 1) they're not in the military.. and 2) they're not prisoners.. although it is kind of made out that they are.. they're adults with their own agenda. if they want to go off on a murderous revenge quest, so be it... just be sure to log back loads of treasure, experience points and at least 2 legendary weapons.

ooo .. wouldn't a We're Alive Table Top game be fantastic!. O.o

anyway... Randy!! Woo!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Add in Saul seems winded... Two is the start of a trend.
    I can't really come up with an insidious reason Saul would sound winded; his infection is long gone at this point. It wasn't that long ago he cracked a rib either.

But, I think I mentioned last chapter part how nervous I got when Tanya and Kelly started reading journal entries. Then Victor narrated in this part, but Saul didn't. Seems like something is up....or maybe I'm just joining the tinfoil hat club.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Will View Post
    ooo .. wouldn't a We're Alive Table Top game be fantastic!. O.o
    How about a new Zombiecide-Expansion? If you gon't know zombiecide, then check www dot zombicide dot com ... Awesome Zombie-Mayhem Boardgame ...

And actually I guess a We're Alive Expansion would work pretty well ... Huge zombie-hordes, special zombie-types, individual characters ... Just imagine a boardgame with all the major and important survivors, the variety of zombs stomping through the streets, etc. We're Alive and Zombicide are quite close ... The questions would be:
    a) would Kc like to get in touch with the Zombice producers, and
    b) would the boardgame-designers at least consider an expansion based on an incredible podcast with an as much incredible audience and fandom?

(I know, I know ... Actually this would fit much better into the suggestions forum section ...)

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Oct 7th, 2013 at 03:04 PM.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by EpiEpee View Post
    I can't really come up with an insidious reason Saul would sound winded; his infection is long gone at this point. It wasn't that long ago he cracked a rib either.

But, I think I mentioned last chapter part how nervous I got when Tanya and Kelly started reading journal entries. Then Victor narrated in this part, but Saul didn't. Seems like something is up....or maybe I'm just joining the tinfoil hat club.
    I made the assumption that Saul was winded from lifting/dragging Lizzy's pots, pans, and baby stuff from the hummer & through the halls. Then he was really nervous about proposing to Lizzy. "Is it hot in here?"

Could be something insidious being hidden inside something harmless.... But I think a ring in this case is just a ring.
    Likes Unit liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and join in sayin' Saul is winded 'cause he just broke a few ribs...ya know...nothing bad. Then they had to move all the stuff they brought. And then he proposed with a positive response. If you aren't winded after all that just go ahead and run a marathon or two.

I also have to say JEEZ could I hate CJ any more at this point? Especially after being my favorite character. She's just wrapping everyone around her fingers...I feel something pretty bad coming up. Maybe not during this 4 month lapse that will need explaining...but I feel like CJ will be the next Gatekeeper...but in reverse. Gatekeeper seemed insidious at first but then turned out not so bad. CJ is awesome at first but I feel like she's going to lead a bunch of people into the ground...especially since we know how her first taste at being a leader turned out.
    Likes Storm, scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast