User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Glen is going to betray the survivors in a Huge way, before this is over.

Glen is showing a complete lack of backbone, He is avoiding his part of the Mallers taking over the colony. His part was small just letting Victor use the radio when he knew it was wrong. Glen blames Victor to his face but he doesn't blame Victor in public because Victor is respected. He is quickly becoming CJ's number 1 bootlicker. His comments to Tonya did not show respect for what Tonya has done but were targeted at showing Tonya that CJ was in charge.

The tone of his voice is quick to show that he does not need other peoples support because HE has been given the authority. Michael accepted CJ being the leader of the colony because the people followed her because they wanted to not because she was in charge. Glen is showing his true nature is to be the worst kind a human scum a politician.

A Leader is someone who will make a hard decision, a Leader inspires people to follow them. A leader takes responsibility for failures and gives credit for victories that way his followers always win.

A Politician is some who makes decisions based on what others think. A politician uses his authority to impose his will. A politician takes credit for victories and blames others for his failures, a politician's followers never win

Michael is the ultimate leader because multiple times he was followed when somebody else was technically in charge, Michael didn't try to be the leader he put other's needs ahead of his own and people recognized that an followed him. CJ deliberately tries to be a leader but she puts her own needs first. When things get really ugly people will realize that Michael with have their backs and that CJ will sacrifice them if its best for her. Eventually Michael will lead the majority of the colonists because actions speak louder than words. CJ is a not a true leader but she at least tires

Glen does not try to be a leader at all. Glen is a Politician, When he gets authority he flaunts how he doesn’t' NEED the approval of others he is in charge. He makes this VERY clear to Tonya when tells her that CJ was in charge and that there was such a large majority that the tower survivors were not even included in the vote because they could get the majority without them. Can anyone name ANY incident where Glen took responsibility for a BAD situation? Please reply if he has. The only person that Glen gives any credit to is CJ.... when her being in power helps him.

Glen's actions show not regards for others. I think he will make a deal with the Mallers or even with Ink to protect his own ass, IF he has not already done so.

Would CJ do the same? Did CJ make a deal with INK and give away the locations of safe houses to save her own life? Michael would rather die than make a deal with INK, I think that CJ would seriously consider it BUT I don't think she would do it. I am convinced that Glen would sell anyone out to save his own ass.

P.S. IT took every bit of willpower I had not to bring up the comparison to the overabundance of Politicians and complete lack of Leaders in Washington right now in BOTH parties. CRAP not enough willpower I guess.
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh.....reading too much into Glenn, in my opinion. Glenn is a minor player in a bigger picture. Glenn is a catalyst to get the story moving forward. While your likely on point about cj, i can't get behind Glenn being anything more than a lackey at best.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

I liked Glenn at first but he is REALLY getting on my nerves, I think Glenn will get caught but Mallers or Zombies and betray to the Colonists to save his own ass.

I did say prediction and not fact, but I still think Glenn is going to turn
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I don't think Glenn is going to play that role. He might not have the most backbone but I don't think he has what it takes to go over like that either. His main act of courage was breaking out of the Maller controlled Colony and heading north. I just don't see it.

I do think you nailed the key differences between Michael and CJ... Good stuff.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

I might second guess my prediction only because I like you SCBubba.... Nahhhhh

So far my only predictions that have come true were pretty safe ones.
    I think I am going out on a limb a little on this one so just like the leaders at my current employer I am going to stand by questionable decisions as long and no-one (I can't fire) can prove otherwise
    Last edited by Duffusmonkey; Oct 5th, 2013 at 05:50 PM.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked

Gamertag: ashe2ashe
    Its always the quiet ones.
    Likes alexcadtek liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered

Burt

Yes it is the quite ones ! ^ Nobody knows much about him!
    BAH!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by clayeuts View Post
    Its always the quiet ones.
    boo ya!

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

Episode 39-2 is proof that my theory is wrong and that KC is trying to make Glen more likable..... OR is it proof that Glen is going to betray everyone and KC is making him more likable so that he doesn't loose the shock value!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I dunno, Glen seems to be just hanging around. Popping up from time to time to show that he still has a presence. His function is that of an elderly version of Tommy. I think he is being kept in the show by KC to fulfill some purpose later in the story. Since he is a radio expert (They even set up microwave communications- soon CJ will start sexting Saul with snapchat nude selfies) there is the story potential for him to discover some electromagnetic communication with the outside world.
    Likes Bakkie-Pleur, Vlarken liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast