Glen is showing a complete lack of backbone, He is avoiding his part of the Mallers taking over the colony. His part was small just letting Victor use the radio when he knew it was wrong. Glen blames Victor to his face but he doesn't blame Victor in public because Victor is respected. He is quickly becoming CJ's number 1 bootlicker. His comments to Tonya did not show respect for what Tonya has done but were targeted at showing Tonya that CJ was in charge.

The tone of his voice is quick to show that he does not need other peoples support because HE has been given the authority. Michael accepted CJ being the leader of the colony because the people followed her because they wanted to not because she was in charge. Glen is showing his true nature is to be the worst kind a human scum a politician.

A Leader is someone who will make a hard decision, a Leader inspires people to follow them. A leader takes responsibility for failures and gives credit for victories that way his followers always win.

A Politician is some who makes decisions based on what others think. A politician uses his authority to impose his will. A politician takes credit for victories and blames others for his failures, a politician's followers never win

Michael is the ultimate leader because multiple times he was followed when somebody else was technically in charge, Michael didn't try to be the leader he put other's needs ahead of his own and people recognized that an followed him. CJ deliberately tries to be a leader but she puts her own needs first. When things get really ugly people will realize that Michael with have their backs and that CJ will sacrifice them if its best for her. Eventually Michael will lead the majority of the colonists because actions speak louder than words. CJ is a not a true leader but she at least tires

Glen does not try to be a leader at all. Glen is a Politician, When he gets authority he flaunts how he doesn’t' NEED the approval of others he is in charge. He makes this VERY clear to Tonya when tells her that CJ was in charge and that there was such a large majority that the tower survivors were not even included in the vote because they could get the majority without them. Can anyone name ANY incident where Glen took responsibility for a BAD situation? Please reply if he has. The only person that Glen gives any credit to is CJ.... when her being in power helps him.

Glen's actions show not regards for others. I think he will make a deal with the Mallers or even with Ink to protect his own ass, IF he has not already done so.

Would CJ do the same? Did CJ make a deal with INK and give away the locations of safe houses to save her own life? Michael would rather die than make a deal with INK, I think that CJ would seriously consider it BUT I don't think she would do it. I am convinced that Glen would sell anyone out to save his own ass.

P.S. IT took every bit of willpower I had not to bring up the comparison to the overabundance of Politicians and complete lack of Leaders in Washington right now in BOTH parties. CRAP not enough willpower I guess.