User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Ending

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    I have had several theories in my head how this all ends. But this is the one that keeps popping back in the forefront of the others.. This may or may not have been said by someone else but I could not find it.. But I want to share it with you guys.. Maybe someone can add or take away from it.

IMO.. I think a Military panel is reviewing the journals and Michael is sitting there in his military dress being questioned about everything they have read from the journals and the cliff notes Tanya has entered into the computer. He is at his Court Martial hearing for leaving Ft. Irwin. Somehow Kimmet got on the other Black Hawk and high tailed it out before making the call on the sat phone. They did have other outposts. I am sure Ft. Irwin was not the only remote military base.. Area 51.. Cheyenne Mt. to name a couple. He had time to get out of range.. Michael is telling his side of things and what lead to his decision to ignore a direct order and save whoever he could. I am sure when this all broke out the Head Officials got scurried away to a secured location.

Plus Down the table from him, in Chains, is Scratch. Telling her, the Maller's, side of the Story. Since Mallers did not have Journals about what happened someone has to be telling their side of the story..
    I haven't really posted it yet but I have been wondering about all the secure military bunkers. There are several different ones and they are designed to be lived out of for several years without having to open the doors if I am not mistaken

I like the theory of Michael being in a military tribunal/investigation, but I don't see him being tried for court martial. Kimmet is the one who was pulling the trigger, so if he did make it out I see him as being the one on trial there. But I don't really believe that he did make it out. He was ready to die and join his niece.

I see recon drones or choppers flying over to investigate and finding the Colony and Michael being brought in to explain everything that happened in LA.

I think the show will end on a cliff hanger as well. During the investigation someone mentions something that takes Michael back all of a sudden. A big "wait, WHAT!" moment and then boom, cue music and roll credits. Something to leave the door up for some type of continuation. I haven't decided what I think that cliff hanger will be, but I think there will be something for sure.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Yeah, I'm worried about the ending. There's so much drama between the characters that real story aspect will abruptly end. There will probably be some huge confrontation with Ink/Scratch/Burt/Riley/Micheal/crew in that coliseum that Datu was at. Then the aftermath will be explained through journals. I feel like ink wasn't trying to start a Z day, but rather had some cure for death or cancer. He's still searching for a carrier to properly harbor the virus or whatever. It's his "final work." The numbered biters are just test subjects. Even though Micheal is reading the journals, I still feel like there is going to be an ultimate sacrifice for love or some bullshit. Tanya is the only one who has enough medical experience to administer any kind of cure. Maybe the baby Lizzy is carrying has some kind of immunity. IMO is more about the characters and the reason for a "zombies appocolypse" will have some kind of cliche.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123