I heard some people discussing the "ideal size" of their zombie survival group; most if not all of them agreed that their group would have to be kept small (no more than 6 people).

Me personally, i'm going for as large as possible. Hopefully, the groups population would get a bit of a boost (*wink*) once we all stopped surviving, and started thriving. My reasons for wanting a large group ar:

1) Thinking in the long-term (A small group might be easier to stabilize and keep up, but it's also generally speaking very short term. Once that little group grows old and ides off, they might create one or two new lives, but your not going to really have any long-term continuation. A large group on the other hand could potentially be humanities hope for repopulating).

2) More than simply "power in numbers" (For obvious reasons any group of any size needs a fighting force. The larger the group, the more potential fighters. The more fighters, the more of advantage you have not only against the Zombies, but against enemy humans).

3) Divide And Conquer (Perhaps, for whatever reason, a war needs to be fought (against humans or zombies, your choice. It would be far more practical to dispatch an army and still have people defending the main body as oppose to the option of risking everyone and everything when a conflict arises).

4) Generations (to bring this back to my original point, A lage group can be the 1st of many generations to come. Which, for obvious reason, is a very good thing).

I could keep going, but i wouldn't want this post to start getting boring...

What are your thoughts on my preference and my reasons? What are your oppositions to having a large group? And What's the ideal size of YOUR zombie survival group? Why?