User Tag List

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 38-1

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Funny thing, I think Riley hates being a cook even if she is good at it. I think her and Burt are a reflection of each other. Both did competitions and I'm guessing both missed it when they weren't competing any more. Burt's comment about owning a gun and having nothing to shoot at, Riley not wanting to be in the kitchen at Fort Irwin and now at the Colony.
    Likes Unit, EpiEpee, zombie Danny, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    Perhaps scratch follows them.
    Saul:"Is that car following us?"
    Victor"Naw, that's just some other car driving around, I'm sure it's nothing"
    Saul:"Ok, I'll just keep driving."

In the other car:
    Scratch:"Awwww yeah...."

-------------------------
    It's just one of those days

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Come on, this is a great podcast and I really enjoy it but really? I have a hard time believing that Saul and victor would just easily comply and not tell anyone. There would be a lot of resistance from more people they wouldn't just fall in line. CJ shows up and they are all bowing down to her? So much emphasis on who is in charge. I don't think many people would say ok CJ I'm gonna go it alone because one person said to go. I would think she would probably 'disappear' if someone tried to flex that much authority.
    Likes Unit, Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteranBeloved10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Saul:"Is that car following us?"
    Victor"Naw, that's just some other car driving around, I'm sure it's nothing"
    Saul:"Ok, I'll just keep driving."

In the other car:
    Scratch:"Awwww "

-------------------------
    It's just one of those days
    Really, Husband? You're not even trying.
    Likes Unit, EpiEpee, HardKor, Z Sniper, scbubba and 5 others liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzyFabre View Post
    Really, Husband? You're not even trying.
    It's still very early.

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    It's still very early.
    I'll let it go this time. But, next time you write a hypothetical scene fans request in jest - you make those character-voices accurate!
    Likes Unit, Z Sniper, scbubba, zombie Danny liked this post

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    I'll let it go this time. But, next time you write a hypothetical scene fans request in jest - you make those character-voices accurate!
    P.S. Love you!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

P.S. Love you!
    You are not a groopy, 'cause otherwise you would have written "Love You!" all the time, and here and there there were bits and pieces of other sentences ... like this:

"Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You! I'll let it go this time. Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You! But, Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You! next time you write a hypothetical scene fans request in jest Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You! Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You! you make those character-voices accurate! Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!"

*g*

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    And then? What after they have reached Dunbar ... And how soon will any of them show up at The Colony again? According to the agreement between CJ and Saul and Victor there will be no "Hello again". Now, Lizzy is with them. When will they tell her? And how will they do it? And what will she do about it?

The wake-up will be hard and crude. And as soon as Lizzy gets filled in by Saul, she will remember Riley's questions about what might have happened between CJ and Saul ... I smell TNT over here ...
    I am changing my strategy, Liam. There were not a lot of people who predicted what happened in chapter 38-1. CJ toned down her bitchy attitude, Michael is happy and story-wise, the new dynamic - returning to Dunbar - spices things up. Victor and Saul will make it, maybe not unharmed, but they will make it. That is all I am saying.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    You are not a groopy, 'cause otherwise you would have written "Love You!" all the time, and here and there there were bits and pieces of other sentences ... like this:

"Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You! I'll let it go this time. Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You! But, Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You! next time you write a hypothetical scene fans request in jest Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You! Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You! you make those character-voices accurate! Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!Love You!"

*g*

Best wishes!
    Liam
    No, Liam, while I suppose I do all the things a groupie does, I am more formally known as Mrs. Blaire Wayland - Kc's wife. Secondly known as Lizzy on the show.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast