User Tag List

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Great episode. Starting to see the balance of power between everyone is going to be tense.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Good one!!! Lots of threads to follow: Michael and Pegs, CJ's leg, Angel and who's gonna be in charge. I love it when things proceed fast. The scavenging trio was lovely, Muldoon is my new favorite character. However, Victor is a little too forgetful about how exactly things went, who took the guns.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Minor point: It looks like Hope is making up for being whiny during the Boulder scenes. If Tanya hadn't sent her home, I think she would have still been there at the surgery, willingly helping out. For a 14 (?) year old kid, that's a lot to experience and a heck of a long day if she was sent out at 10pm.

(Almost said: A lot to see....whoops! But, I do think there is going to be some serious meaning to it when she does finally get to take those bandages off.)
    Likes Alizée, Litmaster, Osiris liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post

I did the same.
    Here it is, the missing episodes are:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffy_t..._DVDs#Disc_2_3
    Last edited by YetAnotherBloodyCheek; Sep 2nd, 2013 at 10:22 AM.
    Likes Z Sniper, Litmaster liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Oh man......this one hit me right in the feels....first Pegs shooting Michael down, then the video of Angels' execution.....nearly made me cry.....
    Likes tinfoilhats, Alizée, Z Sniper, nikvoodoo liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3_T3ch View Post
    The XL shirt should have been a really good hint to me that they were searching in a pile of Brick's stuff. What I'm thinking about the Colony's future is that it will be a council government, not really oligarchical, but not republic either. It will be some kind of thing where Michael leads the guardians, Recon, and Scav teams. While CJ deals with domestic problems. Leaving Saul to look over the motor pool... again.

Finally we get to Michael finding out about Angel. I'm just worried about Riley's reaction.
    Just thought I'd throw it out there the bricks gave the tape to durai so I'd assume they were searching his place not bricks, good catch tho I thought the same thing an realized that durai is also a xl guy or was haha
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    I have not looked, but if I was KC, I would have it missing a musical episode as a nod to the fans lol
    Likes MickGinger liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Tielurrdee View Post
    Just thought I'd throw it out there the bricks gave the tape to durai so I'd assume they were searching his place not bricks, good catch tho I thought the same thing an realized that durai is also a xl guy or was haha
    I guess that means Durai collected baseball cards? I have a hard time picturing that somehow, but it does kind of tie in to collecting ids.

My first thought was Bricks too, but you're right about the tape. Unless they had taken a number of houses worth of stuff to search at once.
    Likes Litmaster liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Oh, I have a feeling we're about to read too much into that line.

Amends dealt with the murder of Jenny Calendar (Giles's girlfriend), Cordie is all "Fuck you, assholes," to everyone (cough cough Pegs cough). The Wish takes us to the doppelgangers. Hmm. Gingerbread is the episode that doesn't fit, so it clearly contains the clue.

I guess I know what I'm doing today. Buffy mini-marathon.
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Oh, I have a feeling we're about to read too much into that line.

Amends dealt with the murder of Jenny Calendar (Giles's girlfriend), Cordie is all "Fuck you, assholes," to everyone (cough cough Pegs cough). The Wish takes us to the doppelgangers. Hmm. Gingerbread is the episode that doesn't fit, so it clearly contains the clue.

I guess I know what I'm doing today. Buffy mini-marathon.
    It was disc 2 that was missing. That's: Homecoming, Band Candy, Revelations, and Lover's Walk. Not much to analyze there...well Lover's Walk fits, but I'm gonna call it coincidence.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast