User Tag List

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    [As usual, this Lit-Treatise is sectioned and color-coded for easy skimming and perusal]

"Little Ones"?
    I don't remember anyone from Irwin or Boulder using that term to refer to our grisly clawed fiends. In fact, none of them even saw them when they were 'little'. So how was it that term was used several times by the members of the hunting party? Little plot hole there, or have I missed the bit about when that name would have been adopted

That's all I got! Peace!!
    I am ok, they have to have a name. The soldiers will pick up the jargon. They are like six and a half feet tall. I chucked, because it is the classic calling the bald guy Curly or the fat dude slim
    Likes Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Ok, did anyone else sing WD's nursery rhyme in their head as they read it?
    No. I sang it out loud as I read it. This aroused some suspicion among my coworkers, but FUCK 'EM! IT'S MONDAY AGAIN, BABY, AND
    WEEEEERE BAAAAAACK ALIIIIIIIIVE!!
    WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    "Little Ones"?
    I don't remember anyone from Irwin or Boulder using that term to refer to our grisly clawed fiends. In fact, none of them even saw them when they were 'little'. So how was it that term was used several times by the members of the hunting party? Little plot hole there, or have I missed the bit about when that name would have been adopted
    I would assume that when Michael first arrived he described the "Little Ones" as such as part of sorting out intelligence. This was, of course, while they were still little. Thus the soldiers would've adopted this name for them, and when they turned up this name would've stuck.
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    [As usual, this Lit-Treatise is sectioned and color-coded for easy skimming and perusal]
    "Little Ones"?
    I don't remember anyone from Irwin or Boulder using that term to refer to our grisly clawed fiends. In fact, none of them even saw them when they were 'little'. So how was it that term was used several times by the members of the hunting party? Little plot hole there, or have I missed the bit about when that name would have been adopted?
    Saul - "Lizzy said it, sticking to it" -
    But seriously, everyone did talk and share some information for a while before the 2nd wave came in. It just caught on after they explained it further. It's something inferred-

*disappears back into the lurking state.
    Likes Hoff4D, Red Shirt, scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Saul - "Lizzy said it, sticking to it" -
    But seriously, everyone did talk and share some information for a while before the 2nd wave came in. It just caught on after they explained it further. It's something inferred-

*disappears back into the lurking state.
    Heh, heh..... GOTCHA!

...but seriously, no big deal.
    Likes Kc liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Heh, heh..... GOTCHA!

...but seriously, no big deal.
    Just as a side note, it's a safe assumption that a lot of information is going to be shared between teams now. There's a little hint of that in the next episode, done playfully.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Just as a side note, it's a safe assumption that a lot of information is going to be shared between teams now. There's a little hint of that in the next episode, done playfully.
    Well, you need some kind of expedient way to bridge the information gap between requisite parties (Saul/Vic/CJ, Colonites, Irwinites, etc.) that have been each info-gathering for several months apart from each other.

I suppose a 20 minute scene where all the character just re-cap what has happened to them and all they learned would be pretty friggin' boring...
    Likes scbubba, Arch_Will liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    In line with what Hardkor is mentioning about CJ and her new status as a potential mission control: I agree. She was never good in the field, but she's awesome with planning. Knowing officially now that she's about to lose her leg, I'd imagine that as we move forward her demise may come when she decides to leave the confines of mission control when she shouldn't.

Or that she'll be left alone to coordinate via radio and gets messed up where she can't defend herself.
    I just hope that she does something else in the story other than screaming like a banshee. Don't get me wrong, artistically, Candice Parng does and amazing job of screaming (Bone Chilling) But, please, a season of " Arrghhh!!! " will be worse than week-long waiting.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    Is noone else thinking of this for CJ?

girl-with-gun-leg_2.jpg

I hope to see Puck taking a more of a centre stage role, his character is very likeable and i dont think the colonists will have too much of an issue with Michael seeing as he's returned with a chopper full of military support.

I also agree with everyone's conclusion that CJ will lead from operational point of view whereas Michael will be the boots on the ground quick thinker that is needed for an all out offensive

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I just hope that she does something else in the story other than screaming like a banshee. Don't get me wrong, artistically, Candice Parng does and amazing job of screaming
    Ooooh, yes. Screaming. And grunting. And squealing.... the squealing.... mind.... going back.... to that knife-fight with Scratch.... those sweaty bodies... grunting with the effort.... blades glistening.... mmmmmmm...

Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor, HardKor liked this post

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast