User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

More Nudity
    Likes Robzombie liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    It really pains me to say this because the first three seasons were so good, and I can tell the cast and crew put their hearts and souls into them, but... I'm just looking forward to the end of the series. If the first few episodes of season one had been this boring, I never would have made it past the second episode. This season so far has been such a huge letdown. I know a lot of people will disagree, and say it's all a build-up to the final climax, but its just monotonous now. After these last few episodes I find it impossible to care about anyone other than Riley and Bert. Everyone else just lost me with their whining and newly-introduced personality flaws. CJ was so cool when she was introduced... I feel bad complaining about great entertainment I've gotten for free over the years with We're Alive, but this season completely dropped the ball so far.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

I really want Michael and crew to blow the heck out of the arena. Ouuu and maybe someone to have a hand to hand death match with Ink in the middle of the arena (survivors and zeeh's betting on whose going to win)! I'm looking forward to Lizzie and Saul having there baby, really curious how that will all pan out (half zomb kid?). Then last but not least who is going to be turned and will the colony collapse???

Maybe Scratch will be the only one to survive and be skipping off into the sunset.

After listening to this show for the past year I realized I need to get a sat phone and some heavy artillery!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234