User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will die in season 4?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Dies?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Michael certainly
    Datu might die protecting hope or hope will die and datu will go nuts
    Scratch probably or at least beaten into submmission or maybe even earned redemption! Oh i dont know anymore...

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    So, for all you risk takers out there I'm going to open an official poll of WHO you think will die in Season 4. Or will no one die?

Here's the game. WHO WILL DIE?

(Presented in Alphabetical Order, to keep any biases out.)

EDIT: Skittles was left off the list since there's only 20 options MAX, but if you think he's on the list to be axed, you can comment below.
    I suck at this kind of thing, so I just voted for all the characters to whom I was indifferent on whether they lived or died (e.g., Pegs, Carl, Glenn, Pete), or those who I wanted to die (namely--Datu, who should have been dead 10 times over by now).

Skittles won't die--even if everyone else goes, it will still be Skittles and the cockroaches that survive. Other than that, do as you will chief! Far be it for me to try to influence the creative process with my measly desires. Just know that if you kill Burt, I'm coming after your ass...

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Whoa!!!!! After I voted I went to the "View Votes" page and saw Witch_Doctor listed in between the names of the characters. Had a mild freak out for a second. Thought, "Is KC putting me on the chopping block?"
    Welcome to the new interactive literature, where the reader's life is staked right along with the characters..... MWAAHAAHAAAHAAAAAA!!!
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    I believe that Micheal is going to die. For the simple reason in the beginning of the series he says, " I never feared death or what might be on the other side.. that was then, this is now." which leads me to believe that he writing his story down after the finale battle that he is dieing of his injuries and hes afraid of turning into one of zombies.
    I have to admit, I also think it might be Michael, because of the same line. Still voted for Pegs, though... I really don't like her.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thisonegirl View Post
    I have to admit, I also think it might be Michael, because of the same line. Still voted for Pegs, though... I really don't like her.
    If you consider the "certain rule" as to what happens with the first person anytime a couple shows up ... then "yes", Pegs should probably die ... (Tommy died, when he and Kelly showed up the first time, and Tommy was the first one to speak; same with Angel and Saul as well as Latch and Scratch ...). But that being said: I think this is only coincidence, or not? DundunDUNNNNN!

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Aug 23rd, 2013 at 11:56 PM. Reason: anytime instead of anyone ...
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Gamertag: Bleulilydragon PSN ID: Lilydragon83
    Wow, the last two Mallers are topping the list of people to die this season...

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Michael will not die. C'mon guys, this would just be just too LOST-like in my opinion.

I am betting that it is going to be Burt. This would generate most certainly be a significant caesura. He-who-survives-anything-Burt dead. An OMFG moment.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    Everyone but skittles! J/K
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    I am betting that it is going to be Burt. This would generate most certainly be a significant caesura. He-who-survives-anything-Burt dead. An OMFG moment.
    NO FUCKING WAY!!!!

I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH OF A CEASAR.... uh, SEIZURE......uh, C-SECTION it would be.

NO ONE IS KILLING MY MAN BURT!!!!!
    Last edited by Litmaster; Jul 14th, 2013 at 04:22 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Robzombie liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Lit:
    I'd love to have him survive; but he said something about his purpose on the helipad of the hospital. This I take as kind of a foreshadowing ... Either he dies, OR he will be even more ultra-awesome than I thought him to be, altough I am the biggest fan of Burt. Would you like to challenge me on this?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Michael will not die. C'mon guys, this would just be just too LOST-like in my opinion.

Technically everyone died in Lost. 100% deaths, 100% BS.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Hoff4D, Red Shirt, Robzombie liked this post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast