User Tag List

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Wanna be part of a WA fan video?

So I have this idea bouncing around in my head and I think it would be great. I was gonna just do it alone but then I considered the awesome potential of including all of you fantastic people!
    I'd like to call it either Shit We're Alive Fans Say or The Faces
    What I'd want is short clips of the faces or dramatic Italian gestures you make when listening to We're Alive, or things you find yourself yelling/whimpering/sobbing when listening in public. I myself, on more than one occasion, have been caught off guard by something while the bus or in the mall, walking down the street etc. lol
    What do you guys think?
    P.S. If you've done some editing before and you'd rather put it together I have no objections.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, LiamKerrington liked this post
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

I like the idea - a lot. But I must say that although I am kind of spell-bound to We're Alive listening to the show does not affect me as much as I would loose control over my facial expression or overall behaviour. So I don't know if I could add anythng with "dramatic Italian gestures" ...

Would you mind giving us an idea, what exactly you are looking for?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Alizée liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I like the idea - a lot. But I must say that although I am kind of spell-bound to We're Alive listening to the show does not affect me as much as I would loose control over my facial expression or overall behaviour. So I don't know if I could add anythng with "dramatic Italian gestures" ...

Would you mind giving us an idea, what exactly you are looking for?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    I'm an extremely expressive person so I totally am that person who will talk to myself in public. Do you listen to WND? I think it's Greg who says that he listens to WA when he walks his dogs and, during the scene where Michael is reaming Kelly out he was like, "Yeah! You go Michael!". I'm struggling to find a way to explain what I imagine in my head but I can see it.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alizée View Post
    I'm an extremely expressive person so I totally am that person who will talk to myself in public. Do you listen to WND? I think it's Greg who says that he listens to WA when he walks his dogs and, during the scene where Michael is reaming Kelly out he was like, "Yeah! You go Michael!". I'm struggling to find a way to explain what I imagine in my head but I can see it.
    Whenever I'm stopped by someone while I'm out walking around listening to episodes, instead of telling them about the show, I throw bottles of cologne at them and run away.

#HalfTruths #Apocryphalisms

#ThisAintTwitterStopHashtaggingHipster

#IDidItBeforeKcAddedHashtags
    Likes Witch_Doctor, LiamKerrington, Alizée liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Whenever I'm stopped by someone while I'm out walking around listening to episodes, instead of telling them about the show, I throw bottles of cologne at them and run away.

This made me burst out with obnoxious laughter and now my mechanic is staring at me
    #working #thanksosiris
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

On one of the many We're Not Dead-episodes Nikvoodoo told his audience a similar story; he was in a tram or public transportation system and listened to the show; and when the heroes of the show achieved something important, Nik got all emotional about it as well which made all the loan-slave-zombies around him wonder a lot about him.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post

HA HA!! You crazy MoFo!
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

So I have this idea bouncing around in my head and I think it would be great. I was gonna just do it alone but then I considered the awesome potential of including all of you fantastic people!
    I'd like to call it either Shit We're Alive Fans Say or The Faces
    What I'd want is short clips of the faces or dramatic Italian gestures you make when listening to We're Alive, or things you find yourself yelling/whimpering/sobbing when listening in public. I myself, on more than one occasion, have been caught off guard by something while the bus or in the mall, walking down the street etc. lol
    What do you guys think?
    P.S. If you've done some editing before and you'd rather put it together I have no objections.
    Sounds fun.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!