User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Drogon Malice View Post

P4: i don't think so, Samantha was eaten, the infected are intelligent enough to hunt and track so they also have a sense of breeding as well, this is just my personal opinion its clear that those attacked are often killed it purely seems to be blood transmitted, i think there might of been a case when the team from the fort Irwin came back and that captain turned and then there's all the infected which happened at the check points leading into the base but we don't really have much of a first hand account for that, even then blood can come out of the mouth and even gums via gum disease, so even if it was transfered by a bite, we wouldn't be able to verify i think going off what i remember thus far if there was blood around the mouth to be transmitted and stuff. but something worth looking into.
    Both Samantha and Martin (From the arena) Mentions how the zombies like to 'play' and have 'fun' with the humans before eating. Vague but disturbing descriptions.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Actually Saul tells CJ that he believes that Pinstripes must have been wearing body armor. If Pinstripes is indeed Bill Roberts AND he was wearing a suit then he could have been in transport from the Court House to the Mental Hospital; therefore wearing body armor would reasonable for a high profile murderer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster mani View Post
    When Burt shoots him. There is a distinct metal thud. I back flack jacket.
    I must have missed this. Sorry.
    Ok, so I rephrase: There is verified information that Ink wears a flak jacket; but according to description or noises it may be the case.

This has been a bit bothersome for a while. The TiVo news reporter says that there are reports of 'riots' outside of L.A., Sand Diego, Detroit, Chicago, Houston, New York and internationally. Presumably, the riots started somewhat simultaneously or within a short time period. If this is the case, then this could be what Kimmet means by 'it multiplying and spreading across the country in a day and a half'. Not linearly from West to East but radially from several locations.

But, the simplest way to interpret what Kimmet says is that it started from West Coast hot spots and spread eastward. This interpretation would require the LEAST amount of assumptions.

Who is right, Mr. TiVo reporter or Col. Kimmet? The interpretation requiring the most assumptions could make them both right, but how likely is that part of the story? Also, could Kimmet have only been talking about his knowledge of hot spots on the West Coast and Asia?
    The simplest way to answer is to "rewind history" from Lizzy's finding:
    - When she shows the news to the other Tower people on 12th May, she says she observed things the day before - so she recognized stuff on 11th May. Also the things recorded were programmed before that.
    - Based on what the news-man says there are more riots in different cities.
    Too bad we have no mentioning from what date the recordings were. In the one worse case they are from 9th May, when things started, which would also mean that there is a contradiction to what Kimmet says. In the other worse case broadcasting took place into 11th May, but the Tower-people did not recognize it. Considering the things Kimmet said I think it is quite "safe" to assume that the recordings were either from the later hours of 9th May or some time during 10th May; this would perfectly match with what Kimmet said - no contradiction at all.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Both Samantha and Martin (From the arena) Mentions how the zombies like to 'play' and have 'fun' with the humans before eating. Vague but disturbing descriptions.
    Yep. Disturbing, very disturbing. And vague as well. We have no description about what has happened to Samantha. Datu has not mentioned it (yet). It may be possible that she might be used for some breeding-craziness; but I hold it as more likely that she shares the same fate with her predecessors - Martin and other folk ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Here's something that just popped in my head regarding the Little Ones:

What happens if a pregnant woman is turned? Could it be possible that the little ones are a side effect of being exposed to the infection in-utero? Perhaps this is why they have the full-scale assault on the colony? They want lizzie so they can turn her and generate the next step in their evolution through her baby?
    Likes LiamKerrington, Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by PhysicsLB View Post

What happens if a pregnant woman is turned? Could it be possible that the little ones are a side effect of being exposed to the infection in-utero? Perhaps this is why they have the full-scale assault on the colony? They want lizzie so they can turn her and generate the next step in their evolution through her baby?

You're on a roll PyshicsLB. physics_billiards_21.png
    This seems like it would make more sense than reproducing Zs from conception to birth with a week-long gestation period.

Very Very fascinating.

Likes PhysicsLB liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PhysicsLB View Post

I just do not want to know what will happen to Kim Kardashian or her baby at z-day...

Oh you poor starving zombies... I pity you.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, LiamKerrington liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered

You're on a roll PyshicsLB. physics_billiards_21.png
    DAT ROTATION.
    (it doesn't have friction though :/)

Edit: on closer inspection though, It looks like Fpx Is friction.

I should really be working right now...
    Last edited by PhysicsLB; Jul 29th, 2013 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Post-eye-exam
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Going back through the episodes before Season 4 starts and something struck me....

How much time elapsed between Z-Day and the ambush of Saul, Lizzie, and Burt in the rain? I'm wondering because that was the first encounter with Runners. My gut tells me it was not even a week.

That makes me think that someone was already into "genetic engineering" before everything went down if we stick to the Intelligent Zed Design idea.

Otherwise, it points out a VERY rapid evolution of the contagion. Not sure I'm buying that since there are still so many regular Zeds along side the Little Ones (and Behemoth) in Chapter 36.

Just another observation that neither confirms anything or really rules anything out.... (still fun though)
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    I don't know if anybody mentioned this, but what if Saul and his mom aren't immune but in fact carriers a-la 28 weeks later? I know not very original but if Zedism is a disease, it stands to reason there would be Typhoid Mary types.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    That would lead to an interesting child birth next season.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast