User Tag List

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Theory: The Pelican and Ships MUST be a critial part of final Season

I have been listening to old post looking for Chekhov's gun. Things that are highlighted breifly that only serve one purpose, to be a setup for later in the story.
    I think ships have been mentioned enough that they have to come back into the story.

The whole issue with ships has been ignored since the start of Season 2. Somebody HAS to be alive on a ship, I am thinking of an Alaskan Helicopter tour ship. I found a tour company Temsco that has a picture of at least 10 helicopters around its hanger. With a little warning the helicopter pilots could evacuate thier families to a empty cruise ship that has already been prepped for its next tour. At least one of the US aircraft carrier must have isolated itself enough to survive, There might even be a nuclear sub that has been underwater since the start of Z-day.

The more subtle example of Chekhov's gun is the fact that in episode 22-3 Kalani points out that the Jolly Green giant is a Pelican which means it can land on water. It seemed a little odd to mention that fact which to me means that it has to be used. I think that something good or bad is going to be out in the Catalinas Islands and they are going to take the Pelican to get there.

Then again maybe KC is a twisted genius who is never going to tell the story about how Michael broke his arm, THAT would be a douche move
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Likes Grognaurd, Litmaster, Cabbage Patch liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I keep hoping we'll see more about Radon Labs. Remember that "Smart One" that Burt killed on the roof of Locked and Loaded in 3-3 that had a "Level 3 ID for Radon Labs" clipped to its belt. I can't help thinking that must have meant something more.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I keep hoping we'll see more about Radon Labs. Remember that "Smart One" that Burt killed on the roof of Locked and Loaded in 3-3 that had a "Level 3 ID for Radon Labs" clipped to its belt. I can't help thinking that must have meant something more.
    I thought that...but now i', thinking it was only meant to farther Burts theory of the smarter in life, the smarter in death.
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

I had always assumed that Radon Labs was a Half-Life game reference
    BUT I just remembered that it was Black Mesa Labs in Half-Life. You may be on to something Cabbage
    Last edited by Duffusmonkey; Oct 21st, 2013 at 03:37 PM.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by cabbage patch View Post
    i keep hoping we'll see more about radon labs. Remember that "smart one" that burt killed on the roof of locked and loaded in 3-3 that had a "level 3 id for radon labs" clipped to its belt. I can't help thinking that must have meant something more.
    ba bamn! Radon labs!

I believe KC hinted that the Ships were tied to a side plot that he was not exploring at this time. My theory that the Pelican is important is based on the fact that it could land on water. Looks like Radon Labs is the winner of this prediction
    Last edited by Duffusmonkey; Oct 21st, 2013 at 03:40 PM.
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    I believe KC hinted that the Ships were tied to a side plot that he was not exploring at this time. My theory that the Pelican is important is based on the fact that it could land on water. Looks like Radon Labs is the winner of this prediction
    Plenty of Fourth Season left. I would really love to hear that side story about the yacht and somehow have it related to the Pelican (maybe the yacht people were visited by the Pelican at sea back at the start of the outbreak, when it was still being used by the Coast Guard).

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

The Pelican can land on the water at any time now KC...
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!