User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by pinkstarmary View Post
    We have a Weiner....oh wait, I mean winner
    Or both....

I already had planned to go by the sporting goods store yesterday in my weekly quest to find a store with some ammo on the shelves. Alas, this well was dry... again....

Let me think up the next one. I got a couple of ideas. Will try to post the net challenge this evening (East Coast US time).
    Likes pinkstarmary liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Alright everyone. We've got a good supply of water, some guns and ammo, and a lot of other survival supplies. That's good. But the situation is changing. We've found out about a group of people who were imprisoned at the federal penitentiary before all hell broke loose. The story is that they have taken over the local mall. We need someone to do some recon and get us some intel on this gang.

You have 72 hours to find the local mall. Get some good pics. We need to know as much as we possibly can.

Go!
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Cabbage Patch liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

You, I did some reconnaissance. I went directly to the mall in my city - the so-called City Carreé ... And what am I supposed to report ... ?

I was not able to get into the place and take pictures there. The Master-Maller ruled out that taking pictures from the inside was forbidden to prevent Little Ones and Smart Ones from learning too much. But I was able to get 5 pictures from the outside by walking around the Mall clockwise ...

right side of the main entrance area
    P1070632-640x640.jpg

left side of the main entrance area
    P1070634-640x640.jpg

parking-lot and delivery entrance #1
    P1070637-640x640.jpg

back of the Mall - right side
    P1070638-640x640.jpg

back of the Mall - left side with delivery entrance #2
    P1070641-640x640.jpg

This location is to be found here on google-maps.

All the best!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Feb 21st, 2013 at 05:58 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    You, I did some reconnaissance. I went directly to the mall in my city - the so-called City Carreé ... And what am I supposed to report ... ?

I was not able to get into the place and take pictures there. The Master-Maller ruled out that taking pictures from the inside was forbidden to prevent Little Ones and Smart Ones from learning too much. But I was able to get 5 pictures from the outside by walking around the Mall clockwise ...

P1070632-640x640.jpg

P1070634-640x640.jpg

P1070637-640x640.jpg

P1070638-640x640.jpg

P1070641-640x640.jpg

All the best!
    Liam
    Great work, Liam! Your new call sign will be RoadRunner for the speed with which you carried out the recon mission!

Now, it's up to you to carry the missions forward. We await the next objective.

Meep meep!
    Likes Witch_Doctor, LiamKerrington liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Great work, Liam! Your new call sign will be RoadRunner for the speed with which you carried out the recon mission!

Now, it's up to you to carry the missions forward. We await the next objective.

Meep meep!
    Meep! Meep!
    Just coincidence - lucky me! I had to do some shopping today anyway, so things fell into place ...

Ok, this is the challenge for the community:

One major trouble with the zeeh-pocalypse is medical care. You need bandages and stuff to treat wounds and maybe even broken limbs; you need plenty of various medication for whatever reason. And where would you find 'enough stuff'? Right so!
    DundunDUNNNNNNNN!

Find a general hospital! You have time until including 23rd Feb 2013 from now on! You know them rules mentioned by Witch_Doctor: Any posting withing this time of span will receive the rep; the first one offering a location will be the next one to setup a new challenge.
    If you happen to offer a hopsital with its own helicopter, you'll get an extra rep for this one!

All the best!
    Liam
    Likes Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

P1070632-640x640.jpg

P1070634-640x640.jpg

P1070637-640x640.jpg

P1070638-640x640.jpg

P1070641-640x640.jpg

All the best!
    Liam
    Great! The second picture even shows their guard tower. Good job Road Runner!
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Meep! Meep!
    Just coincidence - lucky me! I had to do some shopping today anyway, so things fell into place ...

Ok, this is the challenge for the community:

One major trouble with the zeeh-pocalypse is medical care. You need bandages and stuff to treat wounds and maybe even broken limbs; you need plenty of various medication for whatever reason. And where would you find 'enough stuff'? Right so!
    DundunDUNNNNNNNN!

Find a general hospital! You have time until including 23rd Feb 2013 from now on! You know them rules mentioned by Witch_Doctor: Any posting withing this time of span will receive the rep; the first one offering a location will be the next one to setup a new challenge.
    If you happen to offer a hopsital with its own helicopter, you'll get an extra rep for this one!

All the best!
    Liam
    I have intel on Hospital! Pics uploaded to base as soon as i get to a computer

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

P1070632-640x640.jpg

P1070634-640x640.jpg

P1070637-640x640.jpg

P1070638-640x640.jpg

P1070641-640x640.jpg

All the best!
    Liam
    Damn. Someone's been busy.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Quote Originally Posted by REZombie View Post
    I have intel on Hospital! Pics uploaded to base as soon as i get to a computer

Here are the pics of the hospital. As you can see, it has multiple towers, trauma center, cancer research and is a training hospital. Should have any medical supplies we would ever need. They also have a heliport and helicopter...but cant get to the 'copter for a pic. You will also see a satellite image of the grounds, towers, parking and heliport.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by REZombie View Post
    Here are the pics of the hospital. As you can see, it has multiple towers, trauma center, cancer research and is a training hospital. Should have any medical supplies we would ever need. They also have a heliport and helicopter...but cant get to the 'copter for a pic. You will also see a satellite image of the grounds, towers, parking and heliport.
    Awesome work! Let's get some REP to REZombie....

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast