User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leave her?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy D View Post
    KC has just about convinced me that everything possible is deliberate.

A larger plan also gives reasoning behind why Pinstripes didn't chase Riley and Kalani in the hospital.
    Kalani even questioned aloud, "Why didn't he call others?". I've felt that KC wanted to emphasize this lil fact.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I originally thought about the encounter with CJ like Osiris said, no need to waste a bunch of Zeds trying to get the one girl. But the more I try to tie several of these seemingly unconnected by eerily similar events together I wonder if it's not part of some plan.

Plan idea 1 - TOWTM identifies the leaders of the human groups and doesn't kill/turn them because he wants to use them later for his innovative experiments in Zed evolution

Plan idea 2 - TOWTM identifies the leaders of the human groups and doesn't kill/turn them because he believes that they will continue to either gather folks together or seek out other people. This lets TOWTM use them to create or find "herds of livestock" for he and his Zed family to feast on.

Plan idea 3 - TOWTM identifies the leaders of the human groups and doesn't kill/turn them because he is needs a live foe to test his creations against (think about the bad guy in "The Incredibles").

Plan idea 4 - TOWTM identifies the leaders of the human groups and doesn't kill/turn them because, because..... Hmmm, guess I'm all out right now....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    This was on my mind as well all the time, 'cause it simply made sense - from 'our' perspective.

But then again: How many zeehs were just plainly and simply wasted when they tried to overrun The Tower during The War? Any attack on convoys included losses as well. And not to forget the last run on The Colony, which would certainly create losses in the ranks of the zeehs.
    We have zeehs preparing traps and ambushes, zeehs organizing themselves, and at least the group of zeehs around TOWTM starting to move a lot more tactical then in the beginning and during the first weeks of zeeh-pocalypse. At least the idea of having kind of a "plan" or "idea" behind certain means of attack or avoidance makes them more ... Well, what strikes me right now: This podcast is a "story of survival". What, if TOWTM and the smart-ones have realized their situation and now just try to establish the best possible means of survival - which would include tactical decisions on the field as well as certain 'experiments' ... ?

Am off to the library. I shouldn't have read this topic ...

All the best!
    Liam
    every operation in this sort of situation will involve losses, the question is, is one person worth 200-300 troops. prolly not. in the war, they managed to get a lot of the mallers, even if the tower didn't fall. during scratches revenge (the fall) a lot of zed were lost, but that was acceptable for what was accomplished. even if you have a million zed to throw at the enemy, is one scared hiding, and heavily armed person worth the couple hundred it may take to get to them? no, the better option is to wait until they remove themselves to a more vulnerable position, then commit force to removing the threat.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I originally thought about the encounter with CJ like Osiris said, no need to waste a bunch of Zeds trying to get the one girl. But the more I try to tie several of these seemingly unconnected by eerily similar events together I wonder if it's not part of some plan.

Plan idea 1 - TOWTM identifies the leaders of the human groups and doesn't kill/turn them because he wants to use them later for his innovative experiments in Zed evolution

Plan idea 2 - TOWTM identifies the leaders of the human groups and doesn't kill/turn them because he believes that they will continue to either gather folks together or seek out other people. This lets TOWTM use them to create or find "herds of livestock" for he and his Zed family to feast on.

Plan idea 3 - TOWTM identifies the leaders of the human groups and doesn't kill/turn them because he is needs a live foe to test his creations against (think about the bad guy in "The Incredibles").

Plan idea 4 - TOWTM identifies the leaders of the human groups and doesn't kill/turn them because, because..... Hmmm, guess I'm all out right now....

i like this idea.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

crackpot:

CJ was not attacked, because she has this special "scent", and the one zombie that spelled the order to leaver her alone recognized her.
    In season #4 we'll gonna have a scene in which CJ and this specific zombie meet, and the big drama and tragedy takes place.

Why would this work? Because we have no background of CJ except for her running Dunbar; what, if there is some very emotional relation between her and TOWTM or a particular smart one?

As I said: crackpot, nothing more to it.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12