User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    I believe Riley will kill Scratch by gunshot to the head for killing Angel.

I'd say Chapter 47 Part 3. Chapter 48 has to be a happy ending right?
    Likes Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    I'm going to say Pegs kills Scratch in the series finale, with Scratch's own knife.
    After Ink is dealt with and everything looks to be safe Scratch pops back up after having been MIA for a long time and finally gets her showdown with Pegs. But she miscalculates Pegs' weakness and ends up getting killed with her own knife.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Melonbreadz
    when: the second episode before the season finale
    who: Pegs with the help of Burt
    how: scratch finds pegs and theres a fight going on pegs is losing and right before scratch pulls the trigger to blow a hole in pegs head shes shot in the head by burt who comes in at the last minute ( this all happening while there on a search and rescue party for her)

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Who: Pegs
    When: Final Episode
    How: Scratch has Michael and Pegs. She wants to kill Michael in front of Pegs for payback, Michael is stabbed , and then Pegs puts her big girl pants on and takes out Scratch up close and personal.
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    I'm gonna give it a go. I'm going on a wildcard and say it will be a group effort of CJ, Pegs, and Lizzy. I can imagine it being chapter 47 on either part 2 or 3. I see it going on in the big battle between the group, the mallers, and the zeds. Scratch in that point is in super rage mode just shooting on sight. Scratch goes after Pegs in a final effort to which Burt, CJ, and Lizzy come to her aid. I see burt sacrificing himself holding scratch while CJ sticks her sword through the both of them and Pegs and Lizzy puts rounds into Scratch. I would say it would be with Shirley but she's in a better place in gun heaven.
    Last edited by OldtypeM87; Mar 21st, 2013 at 12:42 PM.
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

"Lurker"

Status
    This is so much fun... if I could post 100 ways scratch is going to die I would...........

I belive schatch is going to die after she saves lizzy and the baby maybe lizzy is in labor and gets trapped schatch delivers the baby and "I lost my baby by my own choose but I wish I hadn't an you shouldn't ..... You need to get out of here"

Lizzy "No scratch please don't their must be another way"
    Scratch "If you know another way then I would love to hear it....no okay then...would you shut that thing up (baby crying) its bringing more here gosh I'm starting to have second thoughts"
    Lizzy "it's a baby that's what baby's do its not like they have an off switch now please we can think of another way"
    Scratch "We don't have a lot of time those fu**s keep coming now quit your arguing and get ready .... In going to open the door and run like hell ill get help ill get your so called friends who left you here to begin with ... stay here, take this (gun/knife/whatever)" she gets out of their gets to the gang they try to shoot her they won't listen to her she finally gets a word In Saul is the one "that's my kid and my girl were talking about regardless if you don't belive this b*** I'm not willing to take a chance"
    burt "okay but im keeping a close eye on you and ass soon as this is over you better run because i would be counting the seconds until i can blow a hole on your head" split into two groups saul/victor/kelly/ryley/burt go get lizzy they take everything but her knife blah blah save lizzy
    michel/pegs/ tania/hope/datu/CJ go to the center of te arena to put explosives.......... Blah blah blah scratch gets away from the group after she shows them where lizzy is ...... last few minutes on the bomb pegs gets attacked by scratch Michel helps pegs pegs gets hurt CJ shoots schratch on the leg as shes getting away blah blah blah everyone gets out but scratch she blows up with the arena
    Likes Witch_Doctor, LiamKerrington, scbubba liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    who Burt
    when Frist Episode
    with a rebuilt Shirley!!!!!!!!
    Likes Witch_Doctor, LiamKerrington, scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Bump as we get close to Season 4 kickoff!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Who: Herself.

When: Eh...I'll say Final Chapter.

How: I still have hope for Scratch's "good" side. I think she will sacrifice herself to save Lizzie and/or the baby.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

I really need to think about it. Although I really do not like Scratch at all, I have some sympathys for her and the role she plays in this huge story.
    I'd say: She has proven herself more then just once as a survivor. That is why she will survive during this story.

- she rescued the prisoners;
    - she survived an ambush by them zeehs;
    - she survived several really dangerous situations when first trying to storm the tower;
    - she survived the confrontation with Durai (ok, that was like ... *meh*, 'cause Durai turned out o be a p*ssy king-size);
    - she survived a duell against CJ whith CJ having the more advantageous weapon on her side.

Nah, I don't see it coming that anyone from the survivors is going to kill her. And as for them zeehs ... At least the LA group is interested in groups of humans, not just a hot chick going all agro, because everyone else tries to play a fair game ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast