User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Lonesome Stranger - what roles will he play in season #4?

Hi.

The last thing we 'saw' of him, was that he changed the tires for the vehicle of Kalani's and Angel's. Before that he told them everything he knew about Behemoths, the first appearance of Little-Ones, and some other stuff about any other zombie. He had a 'safespot' or 'safehouse' of his own near the military facility and lived from MREs and other stuff he found.

Later he was mentioned in the Kalani-Backstory. And somehow he seems to have something to do with the attack by Ink on CJ's Tower. At least he feels a lot of guilt about what happened there.

Since those incidents many months have past. He was on his own, and he was neither mentioned or encountered again. Although he seems to have a somewhat broken mind, he also is kind of the solitary survivor in ways unimaginable.

Unless you still have not figured, of whom I speak, his name is Duncan, also known as Skittles.

Do you think, he still is alive?
    And if so, what did he do in the last months, what does he do right now, what will he do in the future - besides surviving or trying to survive?
    And do you think, he will take kind of a key-function in the story or a side-plot? And would this involve him to die, or to regain his sanity, at least his peace by relieving him of the guilt he suffers from?
    What would happen, if CJ and Duncan meet again?
    In short: What role(s) will he play in season #4, and why, and how?

Plenty of questions, I do know that. But we have plenty of time ahead to think and discuss this, if you are interested in it.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    He is still out there, we will see him again and he will play an pivotal role in season 4. He is simply more than a comic relief - e.g. he put his madness aside and did some rather rational things when Kalani and Angel faced the behemoth. And he survived out there longer than most of the other survivors. Maybe he was indeed one sharp mind scientist at Raydon Labs, who knows...

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I think we'll see him again and, like YABC said, in a pivotal role. I think the cracked brain, guilt ridden conscious, and intelligence will all come together to give us something we don't know about up til now. <cue dramatic music> "secrets will be revealed, questions will be answered..."
    Last edited by scbubba; Dec 10th, 2012 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Typos
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Yep. Doesn't make sense, plot-wise, for him to just disappear or turn up dead. His most pivotal role will be intel about Ink and the gang... perhaps he will come up with something crucial that will allow our boys to finally overthrow the Pinstriped One...
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    What if Skittles was the dude with the beard, da da daaaa!!!! What if? Some are assuming that it was Randy but we don't know....and Skittles was left alone for some reason at his tower when they were first attacked...maybe he can get around unnoticed. I don't remember much being said about what was going on around the person with the beard, only that he was seen...from there we're to guess who that was...I'm guessing it was Skittles.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    What if Skittles was the dude with the beard, da da daaaa!!!! What if? Some are assuming that it was Randy but we don't know....and Skittles was left alone for some reason at his tower when they were first attacked...maybe he can get around unnoticed. I don't remember much being said about what was going on around the person with the beard, only that he was seen...from there we're to guess who that was...I'm guessing it was Skittles.
    So, are you saying Skittles has been turned or that he managed to "infiltrate" the Zed horde by dressing (and smelling) up like them?

Either way, it makes for a very interesting thought...
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    So, are you saying Skittles has been turned or that he managed to "infiltrate" the Zed horde by dressing (and smelling) up like them?

Actually neither. If it's him, then I'm guessing that he's just been following them, and was however noticed by Saul as he was getting a view of what was happening. Could very well be Randy, but I'm leaning more to us being left to assume that it was Randy, but surprised later to find that it was Skittles...who knows, I stopped being so definitive in my predictions some time ago.

What if...we are no longer dealing with "Skittles" but a recovered or partially recovered Duncan...
    Last edited by Robzombie; Dec 10th, 2012 at 11:01 AM.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Haven't thought about this case. Interesting thought.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post

Interesting thought, but we are talking about

Skittles. I do not think that that is highly likely. Judging by his previous behavior, I cannot see any indication why he should have overcome his zombie fear and his madness.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quick question. What all do we really know about randy? Obviously Michael knew him from before but other than that do we know anything?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast