User Tag List

Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Normal range for a Blackhawk is about 360 miles, but this one had to have had an extended range kit on it in order to have made the flight from Boulder, which boosts its max range to over 1,300 miles. Assuming they started the day with full tanks they could easily make the trip to LA from Fort Irwin, even after several hours in the air during the fight for the base.

Of course, they wouldn't necessarily know where to go next, unless they had radio contact with the Pelican.

One other place the survivors could find replacement Blackhawks, that S-Mart parking lot in Colorado at the "Evergreen turnoff by 70". That's where all the helicopters that survived Boulder landed. They'd need to bring fuel.
    Good info. Thanks CP!

I would assume fuel would become the main limiter for air travel now. But since nobody else is out there using it, there should be some caches around. Getting it to the choppers, or getting the choppers to the fuel, could get tricky.

I wonder if we're gonna see much of the air support in Season 4. Air superiority has decided many battles in history so it would definitely warrant thought here....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    I have bad feeling that Riley is going to find out about Angel through the video. I don't think it was destroy. Oh man, she may hit the sauce even harder, hope Pete doesn't have any hard stuff in the shop. Bytheway, where is Pete?

"Fresh Meat"

Status

PSN ID: killerbeardhawk Steam ID: eaaccount420
    pete is fighting cancer. which is why he wasnt in the show, im assuming.

never did say tho if they were still worried about his possible infection. zombie infection not cancer.
    Last edited by CantWaitForSeason3; Dec 6th, 2012 at 05:08 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Is anyone on here fans of the video game borderlands 2. If so did anyone laugh when the bohemnith started thrashing and hitting regulars in the pit. It reminded me of the golaiths when you make them rage. That's all I could imaging on that part. It made me giggle bc I know KC probably has no clue what I'm even rambling about.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Gamertag: SmokeyGlaze420 PSN ID: none XFIRE ID: nope Steam ID: none Raptr ID: huh? Wii Code: nadda
    Anyone else start to miss bricks when they mentioned the little one with no arm?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyZombified View Post
    Anyone else start to miss bricks when they mentioned the little one with no arm?
    Good call, one of many first-rate call-backs in the finale! That mixture of wry humor with attention to detail and continuity has been one of the joys of We're Alive...a nice payoff for loyal listeners.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Gamertag: SmokeyGlaze420 PSN ID: none XFIRE ID: nope Steam ID: none Raptr ID: huh? Wii Code: nadda
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Good call, one of many first-rate call-backs in the finale! That mixture of wry humor with attention to detail and continuity has been one of the joys of We're Alive...a nice payoff for loyal listeners.
    glad I caught that! To anyone wondering the not so little one with no arm was the one that bricks fudged up during the attack on the arena

"Hoarder"

Status

I had goose bumps when the Pelican came in with the Mini Gun blazing hatred and discontent on the Zombie masses. I thought that when the bomb at Irwin went off KC was ending the Michael/Pegs/Datu et al story until next season then BAM here they are riding in with Wagner playing (in my mind at least.)

I am a little sad that now we see the demise of Ft Irwin we won't get any Reflective Belt jokes from Kc put into the story for the Veteran fans. I just wanted to hear Kimmet chewing Carl's ass for not havint a PT Belt on...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I'm honestly just glad that they finally figured out what we've known for a long time: the larger the group, the more attention grabbing you are.

CJ sends out convoys: Dunbar wrecked. Mallers expand out into the city: become a target. Tower-ites send out small groups to get what they need: go unnoticed until they accidentally take the offensive against the zombies by tracking them.

I said it on here long ago that TOWTM specifically picked those groups in that order on purpose. Why don't the characters read the forum??? We have this shit figured out man!!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Why don't the characters read the forum??? We have this shit figured out man!!
    Well... Chronologically, this place doesn't exist yet, Mister NikVooDoo. *Pushes up taped glasses* How does it feel to be a scary future-man? I think it's pretty great.
    ----

That'd be great tactical decision making by Stripy-Pins. As your army grows, you understand yourself with more precision. Do you think there may have been other groups wrecked by TOWTM before he interacted with our groups? There has to have been, at least one or two smaller groups. You don't get that much control without taking a few test runs first. He had them driving cars in our first known encounter, setting traps with the tactics of an urban-guerrilla military group. I don't believe that he did it alone in the beginning.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast