User Tag List

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

OK, gonna take a stab at a crack head theory.

• When Checkpoint 2 is being overrun Micheal is stunned into silence, not because of the hopelessness of the situation, but because he sees Kelly and or Pegs coming over the hill and she/they have turned!
    • Everyone is present and accounted for at Irwin except for Riley. Season 4 will have her running around like Saul and Victor in Season 3.
    • There is a link between Scratch and Ink and the forum will argue over calling their zombie brood Ink Scratches or Scr.O.W.T.M.s (SCRatched Ones With The Markings; pronounced like scrotum)
    • The single mark on Randy's face is really a knife scar from his left eye, across the nose and down to the right cheek.
    • CJ learns the truth about Sean, joins Scratch with a Katana attached to where her leg used to be, and they paint either the SWAT van or the Shelby Cobra pink with Hello Zombie Kitty characters on the side. Then they'll drive up and down California's highways in a Russ Myers-eque, Faster Pussy Cat Kill Kill slashing spree in search of Pegs and Lizzy.

Of course, I'm terrible with predictions, so, none of these will pan out.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Nov 14th, 2012 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Wrong name.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    Dude, you win the internet. I'm reading this at a public library and I think I hurt myself trying to not laugh.
    S..t just got real, y'all. Redshirt is back.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    A question about the Bradleys: for how long can they operate before they need to be refueled and resupplied? How long can they engage in combat?
    Bradleys should be able to stay in combat for at least 24 hours without requiring refueling or rearming. The biggest limiting factors are crew endurance and the number of targets that need to be engaged. Basic load for 25mm ammo is around 900 rounds, plus a couple of thousand rounds of machinegun ammo. This assumes there was enough ammo and fuel on hand to fully equip them.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thanks a lot! The US Army has got the bigger guns compared to the German Bundeswehr equivalents, by the way, which are equiped with 20mm guns.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by love bump View Post
    tis abit strange fort Irwin doesn't have any artillery or they don't attempt to procure artillery of some kind, i mean they managed to get nukes for heavens sake and didn't bother with artillery
    There is a lot of artillery located at Fort Irwin, but there may not be anyone on the base who knows how to use it. There are probably more than 100 M-109 155mm howitzers, but these guns are primarily for units that train at the base. The 11th ACR, the unit based at Fort Irwin, doesn't have an artillery unit of its own. That role is filled by a unit of the California Army National Guard,which probably got over-run on Z-Day.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Bradleys should be able to stay in combat for at least 24 hours without requiring refueling or rearming. The biggest limiting factors are crew endurance and the number of targets that need to be engaged. Basic load for 25mm ammo is around 900 rounds, plus a couple of thousand rounds of machinegun ammo. This assumes there was enough ammo and fuel on hand to fully equip them.
    Thanks for the info, CP. On the subject, how much armor does a Bradley have over and above the non-fighting vehicles?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Which is exactly how Kc wrote it... hence: it's all in the script. What's there is not there... the cake is a lie, there is no spoon, we've come to far to turn back, let's all go inside, kaw, etc...
    B.S

There is a lot of artillery located at Fort Irwin, but there may not be anyone on the base who knows how to use it. There are probably more than 100 M-109 155mm howitzers, but these guns are primarily for units that train at the base. The 11th ACR, the unit based at Fort Irwin, doesn't have an artillery unit of its own. That role is filled by a unit of the California Army National Guard,which probably got over-run on Z-Day. [/COLOR]
    thanks for the info thats a plausible reason why artillery was not used.

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I....don't....even know...what...to say...

Are you sure your human?
    He lost me at 94 years later...

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyZombified View Post
    I have Zune and it's pissing me off! Come on Zune you lazy bastard give me the good stuff!
    Nik's snarky comments aside I downloaded mine from Zune at around noon... is it your phone?

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I'm going to adjust those numbers to probably over 1,000 rounds of 25mm since they won't be carrying the 6 dismounts in the back (No point in bringing the crunchies along if you are only using the 25mm and the coax M-240. If they have the BUSK it'll have the SAW mounted on the top of the turret with a Crows Nest system that you'd operate from inside.

They'd probably pack a ton of 7.62 in there too for the coax since that ammo seems to work fine against the LO's

I'm wondering if they have any Abrams tanks worked into the defensive perimiter. If they are armed the cannister round those 1,000 tungsten balls will shred zombies

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast