User Tag List

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallgoodie View Post
    Prediction, Victor will die by the end of the season. I don't want to see it happen, but I bet it does.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKI-tD0L18A

Enough said
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    Remember that Bixby died via a knife which sounds a lot like the handy work of one maller we all love to hate (well most of us love to hate, some just love ). It might not have taken much to get him to spill all he knew, or even Gatekeeper might have thought he would get away after telling secrets, only to be shot as he walked away.
    I will have a re-listen to see if they knew anything that we can confirm.
    I think the most they got from Vic was they need the SATPhone, I don't remember him tell them for what.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Which is true and which I did not intent to question. But Hoff4d also wondered, why Behemoths would be together with other zeehs; and my reference to the Devil's Workshop was only meant to show: Behemoths and Regulars may share the same place at the same time, no matter what Skittles has observed.

Besides: It is pretty safe to assume that them zeehs act differently regarding the "tribe" or "group" they are in. So actually there is no reason not to assume that Randy might have control over his own group or maybe a part of the army of Ink's or or or ...
    But: What does this help in fighting them zeehs? I guess - in the end, any zeeh is no better then any other zeeh ... Just shoot 'em ...

But with Beheomth(s) being part of the zeeh-group attacking The Colony, I am not so sure about the gates OR the walls protecting the place anymore ... That will be quite a mess ...
    ah...you seemed on the other side of the coin with your initial statement..now only witch doctor is wrong...as usual.

KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Which is true and which I did not intent to question. But Hoff4d also wondered, why Behemoths would be together with other zeehs; and my reference to the Devil's Workshop was only meant to show: Behemoths and Regulars may share the same place at the same time, no matter what Skittles has observed.

Besides: It is pretty safe to assume that them zeehs act differently regarding the "tribe" or "group" they are in. So actually there is no reason not to assume that Randy might have control over his own group or maybe a part of the army of Ink's or or or ...
    But: What does this help in fighting them zeehs? I guess - in the end, any zeeh is no better then any other zeeh ... Just shoot 'em ...

But with Beheomth(s) being part of the zeeh-group attacking The Colony, I am not so sure about the gates OR the walls protecting the place anymore ... That will be quite a mess ...
    Yep, sound arguments, just trying to throw different observations into the mix. I recall the Z army storming into the hospital, but i don't recall them pointing out behemoths....however I dare not question anyones reference on here, as they're usually spot on. If you say Burt pointed 'em out, then he prolly did. I'll prolly give that chapter another listen later this week just for my own sanity.

However, if behemoths were in the mix going into the hospital, based on their tremendous size, how'd they fit in that building? Perhaps Randy took pity on the sobbing Behemoths left out of the party because their mere entry into the building would weaken the structure and said 'come with me guys, I'll give you somewhere you can flourish and not feel like outcasts'.....has been stalking our heroes a while until finally, the colony! A PLACE TO CONGREGATE WITH A PARK! NO ROOFS IN A PARK! Which is exactly where Behemoths prefer to run around and get their daily excersize and play with other behemoths
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    ah...you seemed on the other side of the coin with your initial statement..now only witch doctor is wrong...as usual.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn
    joint-point-counter-joint

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I think the most they got from Vic was they need the SATPhone, I don't remember him tell them for what.
    Does Saul/Vic even KNOW they went to Ft. Irwin? I thought that was the point of the SATphone, to find out where salvation potentially is? I know he has suspicion based on the found patch in LA....but they never seem to really say "Yea, they definitely went to Ft. Irwin"....so the only info leaked to Gatekeet/Bixby, or even over the non-secure radios, is that they need SATphone parts....no? I could definitely be wrong, it just seems saul never really said out loud "We need to get to Ft. Irwin" at all this season?
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by osiris View Post
    buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn
    oh snap!
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell LikedQuizmaster Level 1

They knew the plan was Irwin, but they also knew if it was overrun Michael and the Michealets would have moved on to an unknown location.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by GreggSz View Post
    They knew the plan was Irwin, but they also knew if it was overrun Michael and the Michealets would have moved on to an unknown location.
    Yea, I knew that would be a controversial post....I tried to reword it, but what I'm trying to say is, they only had a suspicion that Ft. Irwin was going to be a first try, so Vic and Saul never seemed to ever say the words "They probably went to Ft. Irwin" out loud, so as to not raise hope (I think)....I mean, even when they found the patch, Saul sounds pretty skeptical that its potentially from Irwin
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    for the record, I <3 witch doctor...

Now get out of my office.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast