User Tag List

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 35-1

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher kitto View Post
    CJ said it to Saul when he went to go stab a zombie with his knife and she unsheathed a sword and decapitated it.
    No.. Saul said it to CJ. He pulled out his KBar and CJ said something like "That thing?" and Saul comes back with something like "Its not the size that matters, Its all about how you use it." or something like that.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyhoerium View Post
    I think CJ's dead. I didn't want to see that happen - I actually wanted to see her and Michael work as a team, but I fear that will never happen. I think I'm with you in 'hoping' she makes it out.

I don't think Scratch needs to come face-to-face with Pegs. I think she goes face-to-face with Burt. It's been building since they first met on the road with the tanker truck.
    Yeah, CJ might end up holding on just long enough to gets a death scene and say something to Saul or something like that. But I'm not giving up on her until I have to damnit!
    I still think Scratch needs to face off with Pegs at some point though. Her whole motivation since the end of season 1 has been to track down Pegs and if either she or Pegs dies without that confrontation it will just feel like a let down. Of course it also seems like Scratch and Burt need to face off too. Scratch has just built up so many enemies it's almost easier to count how many people she doesn't have a confrontation with coming. But I still think Burt is going to die at some point. Of course I think a lot of people have been expecting it and he keeps coming back so maybe he'll beat those expectations. Or he'll hang along just long enough for us all to stop predicting his death and then *WHAM*
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Gatherer"

Status
    When The door first opened and Saul went down I thought WTF? Then I figured he strapped on a vest, and it would seem that way. Now, does Scratch stick around or does she split leaving CJ bleeding out and Saul hurtin from getting shot not realizing he was wearing a vest, or does she shoot Burt through the door while having his finger in her mouth like a cigar?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Scratch's nemesis could be:
    Pegs (crashlanding a chinook on Scratch's shoulders and thus decapitating her)
    Burt (eating her alife, throwing her up again and then shooting her in the face)
    Zombie-Charly (who remembers Charly?) (doin' what zeehs do ...)
    Tardust (think of it! he was treated like shit several times, so he would pay her back ...)
    edit:
    Riley (to avenge the fallen Angel, her Love, by being the Chef making a special supper for the Zeehs with Scratch as main Ingrediend, boiling her slowly in oil and spycing her with whatever there is that is totally hot)
    /edit (Thank you Hardcore)

I'd love to see a giant death match with Scratch knifing down Ink, while Ink turns her into a zombie; meanwhile Burt aims thoroughly with two Shirley Mk2 and blasts Scratches head of while she turns ... And then she drops into the cracks at ground zero ...
    But I don't see this coming actually ...

And no, I don't think Scratch shot at the door of Burt's cell; he seemed way too lively afterwards, while Saul seemed to be kind of weak at the end of this episode ... Also Scratch said something along the line, who it would be who comes through this door, which is why I think she shot Saul.
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Oct 29th, 2012 at 11:27 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Pegs
    Burt
    Zombie-Charly (who remembers Charly?)
    Tardust (think of it!)

I'd love to see a giant death match with Scratch knifing down Ink, while Ink turns her into a zombie; meanwhile Burt aims thoroughly with two Shirley Mk2 and blasts Scratches head of while she turns ... And then she drops into the cracks at ground zero ...
    But I don't see this coming actually ...

And no, I don't think Scratch shot at the door of Burt's cell; he seemed way too lively afterwards, while Saul seemed to be kind of weak at the end of this episode ... Also Scratch said something along the line, who it would be who comes through this door, which is why I think she shot Saul.
    Also add Riley to that list. She had an attachment to Angel, so if she finds out that Scratch killed Angel she'll be looking for revenge.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    No.. Saul said it to CJ. He pulled out his KBar and CJ said something like "That thing?" and Saul comes back with something like "Its not the size that matters, Its all about how you use it." or something like that.
    I stand thoroughly corrected.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Yeah, CJ might end up holding on just long enough to gets a death scene and say something to Saul or something like that. But I'm not giving up on her until I have to damnit!
    I still think Scratch needs to face off with Pegs at some point though.
    Agreed,and that's the spirit damit!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Also add Riley to that list. She had an attachment to Angel, so if she finds out that Scratch killed Angel she'll be looking for revenge.
    Yeah, thank you for the reminder ... I edited my posting accordingly! ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Pegs (crashlanding a chinook on Scratch's shoulders and thus decapitating her)
    Hmm I rather like that idea.

"Scavenger"

Status
    loving the banter between Scratch and Burt

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast