User Tag List

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    That's the beauty of it. All of them are good meanings. The obvious meaning is that it only takes one zombie to cause an outbreak, but all of the options you mentioned could fit with the title.
    Could it also be "It only takes one" call from LA to push Michael to leadership and caring a whole alot.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    That's the beauty of it. All of them are good meanings. The obvious meaning is that it only takes one zombie to cause an outbreak, but all of the options you mentioned could fit with the title.
    Well I'm going to go out on the line and officially state that if radio active super zombie force grows in Boulder that the "one" is referring to "one" nuke!
    Last edited by wh33t; Oct 15th, 2012 at 11:44 AM.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Spinoff series idea—Glenn & Datu, as the Resourceful Guys!
    As a reality tv show on the Post Apocalyptic DIY Home network? Hrm... I'd spend a few sickles on a subscription to that.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

"Lurker"

Status
    So I'm calling it here Lizzy gets infected by one of these new zombies either right after or before having baby. Burt kills scratch since pegs is now apartmently dead. And Kimmit shoots himself

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Could it also be "It only takes one" call from LA to push Michael to leadership and caring a whole alot.
    Yes, my guess is that call is going to create a whole lot of conflict.

Michael will be torn between trying to find a way to help save whoever's left of Saul/Lizzy/Burt/Victor etc and trying to find Pegs/Kelly.

I think the call is also going to spur a lot more conflict between Kimmet and Michael as Kimmet probably won't want to allocate out any other resources, especially with his current opinion of Michael.

Great episode! My heart was pounding the whole time, especially when the drums got going!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    On the surface it doesn't make much sense for the survivors to be approaching Fort Irwin on Interstate 40. Interstate 15, which leads from Las Vegas, is the shorter route between Boulder and Fort Irwin. However, to get to I-15 the survivors would have to travel across the Rocky Mountains to get to Utah. That route is regularly closed due to heavy snowfall every winter, even with regular snow clearance by people who work in the mountainous areas. Under WA conditions, with no one to plow the roads I can imagine them becoming impassable.

The safer alternate route is to travel south along the eastern face of the Rockys into New Mexico, then catch I-40 in Alburquerque and follow it all the way to the Fort Irwin area. There are a few areas in northern Arizona that could be tricky, but there's much less chance of the route being blocked by snow drifts.

It says a lot that the survivors could make the drive from Boulder to Fort Irwin without the roads being clogged by abandoned cars or hordes of zombies. Makes it seem like the threat from regular Biters is pretty badly diminished.
    Last edited by Cabbage Patch; Oct 15th, 2012 at 12:09 PM.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Didn't Michael say something about it only takes one when they picked up Datu and Hope. Cause Datu asked what happened..
    I will have to relisten but seems I heard Mikey say that to someone.. Some one asked how could it happen and he responded with the it only takes one line.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Another thought on the longer southerly route, it passes through Colorado Springs and Albuquerque which both house major military installations. These would be good stop points for equipment. Also, they wouldn't be dealing with as much snow in the mountains, can you say Donner Party? What is throwing me off is didnt they say the evac point was on I-70?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I about shit my pants when I realised the call was coming from the LA sat phone. OMG massive suspense I seriously can't wait till the next chapter. This is killing me. Please please make all seasons available to buy on disc! Fort irwin falls micheal datu hope and tony robins escape to LA ( the colony) and rescue Saul lizzy burt cj victor and mow down scratch with the mini gun on the black hawk. They jet off to England and come see me for a pint of the local ale and re-tell their story to me first hand!! Then we go on a huge zombie killing spree and create an anti-dote to the z virus using the blood of Saul and lizzies love child. Save the planet and become heros. Oh yeah and Tanya snuffs it. Lol

"Scavenger"

Status
    Just finished listening to the episode.

So, of mixed emotions about this one. (Meaning the content of course not in that it was 15 to 20 different kinds of Fabulous)

Datu and hope got back, and maybe Datu can take care of the Pelican! Yay! But, will it really matter? Human society went from a sustainable 100K to about... three to four thousand? CODI might be able to help, but we'll have to see how effective it'll be. I don't see it turning the,tide with a bunch of smart inklings, but maybe with good positioning. But Michael was right before, the human race is kinda done, at this point, even assuming Irwin can deal with the coming onslaught.

Of course, I forgot all about that when I heard the SatPhone ringing, and I had to resist the urge to squee and jump up and down.

I bet its Scratch. Ooooooh! If Fort Irwin does turn away the horde, it'll likely be at substantial cost and might the newly organized mallers think that Fort Irwin would be a mighty fine place to live?

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast