omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillars View Post
    Who thinks the end of season three will end the Maller story arc? And leave season four open for the sole antagonist... Ink
    mallers as we have known them?...yes. I could see a small group of them left afterwhatever happens next....say, a dozen or so...with of course scratch at the head, tar as the second...just as it should have been from the start. the large force they once were ended even before they took the colony..now I'm sure their number are even less

But scratch will still be around...no way is she done yet
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    mallers as we have known them?...yes. I could see a small group of them left afterwhatever happens next....say, a dozen or so...with of course scratch at the head, tar as the second...just as it should have been from the start. the large force they once were ended even before they took the colony..now I'm sure their number are even less

But scratch will still be around...no way is she done yet
    Scratch is too good a character not to make it to the end of the series, all the way to the final episode. Not the final scene, that's for whatever Tower survivors remain, but close.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Scratch is too good a character not to make it to the end of the series, all the way to the final episode. Not the final scene, that's for whatever Tower survivors remain, but close.
    Yeah I agree, Scratch will most likely and hopefully outlast season three. But do you think she will take place over Ink as lead antagonist?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Yeah I agree, Scratch will most likely and hopefully outlast season three. But do you think she will take place over Ink as lead antagonist?
    I'd argue she is the lead antagonist and has been from pretty much her first appearance. By "screen time" alone she's the lead antagonist.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Scratch is the embodiment of the human vs human struggle that makes the survival stories good. Human vs zombie is the vehicle, human vs human is the passenger.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    I'm wondering...was it ever stated how many soldiers are at Irwin? I know they said there were like 8200 at Boulder (correct me if I'm wrong on that). So does that mean there more at Irwin or fewer? Because if we're talking about more soldiers than Boulder's 8200 at Irwin, that's a pretty big defense force against the Inklings. Although nothing comes easy in We're Alive and the worst case scenario usually finds a way of happening. And it pretty much rules out any chance of the Mallers trying to attack Irwin unless Irwin gets so decimated that there's pretty much no one left.
    But if there's only a small reserve force at Irwin and the bulk was in Boulder...well that's a different story now isn't it?
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Who thinks the end of season three will end the Maller story arc? And leave season four open for the sole antagonist... Ink
    Me.

As for radioactive Little Ones: It does not matter anymore, does it? Reason: The Little Ones attacking the survivors from Boulder are standard issue Little Ones from Boulder, thus "!Soldier Little Ones!" and "Refugee Little Ones".

As for two Sat Phones: No, too much of a coincidence. Also: The crew from L.A. left only one dead body, right? Why would a single person keep two sat-phones on him? Saul and Victor only found one device; and they did not search the chopper landing site thoroughly a second time. No: there is no second sat-phone - at least not one with the Irwin-phone-number in its memory.

All the best!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Oct 17th, 2012 at 10:01 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    I doubt it. The only reason I doubt it is that that is exactly what I want to happen...
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Should be in bed. Typing while half awake or half sleep, what ever. What if an Inkling bit a biter?
    OK G'night

PS, Kegs or Pelly were with the group that joined the batch of 1200 before they were attacked.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status

Notebook

I'm calling it, Scratch and Tower guys have to join forces during the final few episodes of the show to face Ink and his final wave of infected evolved soldiers! We've not seen the worse of the lil ones just yet!

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast