User Tag List

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    So there's an S-Mart at the rendezvous point for the Boulder survivors, at the Evergreen turn-off at the 70?

Do you think it's the one that Ash Williams, from "The Evil Dead" and "Army of Darkness", works at? Could this be the beginning of a crossover story?

Last edited by Cabbage Patch; Oct 8th, 2012 at 04:43 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    So there's an S-Mart at the Intersection of Interstate 70 and Colorado 74, the Evergreen turn off?

Do you think it's the one that Ash Williams, from "The Evil Dead" and "Army of Darkness", works at?

Yes, and if you don't shop smart and shop S-Mart he will use his boomstick on you.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    Maybe Hope will become like cyclops in X-Men.
    Her current circumstances match Daredevil much more closely... Making Datu her Elektra?
    Last edited by BoulderRefugee; Oct 8th, 2012 at 05:41 PM.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    So there's an S-Mart at the rendezvous point for the Boulder survivors, at the Evergreen turn-off at the 70?

Do you think it's the one that Ash Williams, from "The Evil Dead" and "Army of Darkness", works at? Could this be the beginning of a crossover story?

That was my first thought when I heard S Mart. Fell in love with the show all over again.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Has anyone else notice the influx of new users? Are they all from Boulder?
    New users are registering for the new zombiepodcast.com website. It cross platforms so whomever registers there, registers for the forum as well.

Signatures fitting are by a per browser basis. Alex's signature looks fine to me in mine here but everyone's looks screwed up on my work computer

I liked the interaction with Robbins on the smoking deck. Michael sounds a lot more like Angel now than he did in the beginning. Robbins sounded more like younger Michael. It was a very cool, yet odd interaction.

Datu.....there's a reason you were my dark horse for the rat....it's because you're my main man. My man crush grows with each appearance, and doubly today because of the 'tude.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

So the geek in me is trying to figure out how the CJ, Victor, Saul time line matches up with the nuclear detonation. I remember the recon of the colony took quite a long time so that would seem to cover the 11 days between the chinook crash and subsequent attack on boulder. So was the execution of Durai and the nuclear event on the same day? I don't know why this seems important to me but if anyone has any answers I would like them.

"Lurker"

Status
    I defiantly smell a love triangle between Michael, Pegs and Robbins. Between the whole adult friend finder thing and both Michael and Robbins being worried about people in Boulder. It just sounds like a Kc kinda twist. Anybody else?
    Legen....hope your not lactose intolerant....dary!!!!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trubkir View Post
    So the geek in me is trying to figure out how the CJ, Victor, Saul time line matches up with the nuclear detonation. I remember the recon of the colony took quite a long time so that would seem to cover the 11 days between the chinook crash and subsequent attack on boulder. So was the execution of Durai and the nuclear event on the same day? I don't know why this seems important to me but if anyone has any answers I would like them.
    My understanding from a timeline posted in another thread was yes, the nuke and the coup happened on the same day, or at least close to each other. The colony action was happening around 7pm, but I think datu said it was 7am for him. So there might now be a 12 hour lag between the stories in terms of what we've heard.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

So will all these characters meet up to celebrate Christmas and exchange pleasantries? Will Lizzie and Saul's child be born on Christmas day? Has Michael done any Christmas shopping at all with the 5 credits he took from Puck in the KODI experiment?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trubkir View Post
    So will all these characters meet up to celebrate Christmas and exchange pleasantries? Will Lizzie and Saul's child be born on Christmas day? Has Michael done any Christmas shopping at all with the 5 credits he took from Puck in the KODI experiment?
    Right after Datu explains the meaning of Christmas in a lone spotlight clutching onto a blue blanket.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast