User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

No melee weapons

I keep wondering why no one is using any form of a melee weapon? All the hardware stores run out of crowbars, sledgehammers and shovels? They don't run out of ammo. I know everyone (world war z heads)is high on swords and such, but those things are harder to find than guns

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    They did use knives in the first chapter they decided to stop cuz they were afraid of the blood spray, kind of a shame those knife sounds were sweet

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by jamman39 View Post
    They did use knives in the first chapter they decided to stop cuz they were afraid of the blood spray, kind of a shame those knife sounds were sweet
    Jamman is right dude, remember, if that blood gets in any orifice you could get turned. Even if you don't have any open wounds, in thru the mouth, eyes or wherever.
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    A knife is much different than a machete, K-Tool or a crowbar. You pierce and cut from a much closer distance, so the risk is greater. Beside, Saul was the only one with a knife. There have been plenty of times on the show where the proper application of a solid piece of Steel or wood would have worked better than lead poisoning.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    There have been plenty of times on the show where the proper application of a solid piece of Steel or wood would have worked better than lead poisoning.
    But they are rather impervious to pain. Recall when the Z was walking with a broken leg and Riley shot it in the other leg with the Bow and Arrow. He just kept going. Given the option, I would rather be able to pop 5 rounds of at 30 ft and aim for the head v. having to get w/in arms length and hope to hit a home run.
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    I know everyone (world war z heads)is high on swords and such, but those things are harder to find than guns
    Not for me they aren't.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I'd honestly like them meet some one who is a master at throwing knives. Talk about BA. I loved bow and arrows.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    a double tap to the ole bean from a few yards is always better than anything else, BUT, head shots on a moving target are pretty near impossible.. having said that, there's a lot to be said for blunt force trauma. The "Things" may not feel pain, but force doesn't need the object on the other side to feel it for it to work. Saul would be in better shape if someone in the room had a nice home made mace or Louisville slugger.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Angel had the hockey stick when the guns wouldn't work. Michael and Pegs had that boat pole thingy. Datu smashed the shiz outta that one post samantha having tea w/ Ink. And i consider falling couches & tv's to be melee weapons.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    Angel had the hockey stick when the guns wouldn't work. Michael and Pegs had that boat pole thingy. Datu smashed the shiz outta that one post samantha having tea w/ Ink. And i consider falling couches & tv's to be melee weapons.
    I completely forgot about the hockey sticks, that part was pretty flippin sweet.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast