User Tag List

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ImPaul View Post
    I don't trust Kimmet. My We're Alive theory is that Ink and Deri are (were) on the same team. They coordinated events to achieve their ultimate goal: Destruction of the human race. Now I'm beginning to think that Kimmet is in on it, too.

BTW: I was listening to chapter 33 and in the operating room Tonya recalls Lizzy's tape and the mention of the numbered Zombies. Didn't Saul find the tape...not Michael and crew?
    Saul recounted Lizzie's findings on the tape to Michael when they met up for the exchange.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    It reminded me of the first episode when Michael is sitting in his car and the Zombies attack the honking driver. Might not be the same sound bites but the scene reminded me of the beginning and how everything started
    I was reminded of that scene as we heard the zombies attacking the neighbor that wouldn't let Datu and Hope inside. Interesting to think that the audio effects were reinforcing that memory. Also, it does not pay to be a dick in the Zombie Apocalypse!
    Last edited by Cabbage Patch; Oct 1st, 2012 at 08:27 PM.

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Question:
    Robbins speak of three units ben taken down by those things within minutes. What is the size of a unit? One man, a group of 5 or 8 or 10 men?

All the best!
    Liam
    "Unit" is about as ambiguous as you can get... could be a Platoon, could be a Batallion.

"Hoarder"

Status

Dude I want to see Kimit and Michael talking about Lipizzaner ponies before they detonate the Nuke in Boulder...shit would be cash.

genetide.jpg

You do qualify your remarks. If someone asked me if we should bomb Japan, a simple "Yes." By all means sir, drop that fucker, twice! I don't mean to suggest that you're indecisive, Mr Hunter. Not at all. Just, uh... complicated. 'course, that's the way the Navy wants you. Me, they wanted simple.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Nedjema
    So king Datu the resourceful is back! And kicking super soldier zombie ass with a pickaxe! Yay!

Oh, and Hope is back too... damn it.

Michael's reaction when tony said they were like soldier zombies was interesting. You could hear him figuring it out, that maybe the reason why it's been quiet was because ink was preparing soldiers for a final attack agaisnt humanity? That all the others were prototypes? Awesome.

Hope asked why some of the zombies were freezing from the cold, and some weren't. It sounds like maybe not all humans get turned into advanced little ones, or soldier zombies, when they turn.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedjema View Post
    Hope asked why some of the zombies were freezing from the cold, and some weren't. It sounds like maybe not all humans get turned into advanced little ones, or soldier zombies, when they turn.
    If that is the case then the theory of a biter turning others into that type of biter may not be 100% accurate.
    It could also connect to specific blood types/past life. It was soldiers who were being turned into 'soldier zombies.'

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

RED MEAT: Part 1

RED MEAT FOLKS! WE NOW HAVE RED MEAT!!
    raw-meat-1.jpg

What? Not RED enough? Well here ya go, courtsey of Mr. KC Wayland.
    Somethin+Bizarre+Human+Meat+Packages+from+PETA+5.jpg

Complaints of things moving too slow? As Kimmet says, "Now it's time to catch up."
    Meatless episodes? KC says, "Choke on my meat now, Bitches!"
    Some of us were complaining while we were walking through the desert, "Ye, when we were in L.A. we had plenty of action and lots of red, bloody, dripping people meats. Now all we have is this story-sustaining manna!" Now we have heart-pumping action and a shmorgasborge of meat. Potentially 150,000 corpeses worth. "Yo, Mr. Shit! The Fan, over there, said somethin' about ya mutha! Whatcha gonna do aboud it?" You know the rest!

No communication with Boulder; They're not answering their phone, IP pings are timing out, Mork can't be reached in his shell and they don't poke you back on facebook. What's happening?
    1. Over run by Zombies
    2. Just bad communication channels.
    3. Glenn screwing around reparing the broken sat phone.
    4. Satellites' orbits are decaying.

Pick 2 or 3? Then you ain't been paying attention! This is the end-times boys and girls. The only good luck is no luck. Everything else is bad luck. Plus, the time line isn't right for Glenn to have the spare phone yet.
    Pick 4? Then you're smarter than Michael. Those space birds need nudging from time to time to keep them in proper orbit.
    Pick 1? You're a heartless !@#$"%!!! Not Boulder!!! Yeah, great for story but I can't take it. Y'all trying to kill poor ol Witch Doctor? I was rooting to the gang to find safety and this happens?

Kimmet has a private sat phone? OK, Again, Kimmet ... has ... a ... private ... sat ... phone? Who's he gonna call? (I'll piss on the first person to say it.)
    1. Boulder booty calls.
    2. Secret US Government buried in the Appalachian Mountains.
    3. Regional military warlords.
    4. CJ

2,3 and 4 seems like it would have come straight out of somebody's ass.
    Personally, I was all like... asdf.jpg You have a private Sat Phone? Who is she?
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Oct 1st, 2012 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Pictures
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Personally I was half expecting Boulder's communications to be down due to natural causes, but to then be attacked shortly afterwards. I guess we can just assume that Griggs was too strong for the initial team that found him.

Michael is definitely piecing things together, there will definitely be a Michael/Kimmet conflict, and the nukes may not be detonated but will come into play. I do hope everyone in Boulder survives, but I could see Pegs dying just as she's about to be saved by Michael or while performing some heroic act.

Glad to see the return of King Datu the Resourceful!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Nice one =>
    The only good luck is no luck. Everything else is bad luck.
    About Datu killing a Little One ... Yeah, I agree: Datu evolves and has some self-sustaining abilities he showed several times already. Still this scene felt weird, although I liked it. Weirdness from:
    a) if you aim for the head and hit the throat, ok might happen. Nothing's wrong with that - BUT
    b) Little Ones have tougher skin and muscels, which makes things pass through a lot harder; would a swing of a pick-axe have the comparable kinetic power like a shot from a 9mm or an assault rifle or even a much higer one? And even if this won't matter ...
    c) ... on so many occasions zombies (including Little Ones) were heavily wounded and still kept comming, unless they received a single shot at the right place (head) or were drowned in a spray of bullets, explosions, fire or whatnot; that's why I am kind of curious how a single blow with a pickaxe through the throat really could stop a Little One (THE super-zombie in this show so far) - at least instantly.

Anyway ... I call it a lucky shot for now and am actually happy that King Datu the ressourcefull had his heroic moment. Loved it ...

@CabbagePatch: Awesome! You analysis is a blast.

@"some freezing and others still moving" ... Yeah, strikes me as odd as well. If the sole source of this attack is Griggs and he turns people into different kinds of Zeds, that might hint towards blood-types having an influence on the zed-agent somehow-ish ... At least I like the idea.
    OR!
    The attack has another or several sources. Like, you know: Not only Griggs engaging, but having another group of zombies coming from somewhere else ... Although Zed-attacks have decreased, they still took place ... And what, if single groups of zeds are under control of Smart Ones who just waited for the right time to attack ...
    OR!
    Griggs went to Denver first, found a group of Zeds and made them follow him to attack Boulder ...
    Really hard to tell.

All the best!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Oct 2nd, 2012 at 01:12 AM. Reason: not tl;dr anymore
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nedjema View Post
    Michael's reaction when tony said they were like soldier zombies was interesting. You could hear him figuring it out, that maybe the reason why it's been quiet was because ink was preparing soldiers for a final attack agaisnt humanity? That all the others were prototypes? Awesome.

Part 1: Michael still does not know the Little Ones; he only relies on reports from others, and he only has a theoretical understanding of the Little Ones.
    I would not go as far and say that Ink has created a unit of super-soldier-zeds to attack Boulder. Because this would involve a couple of things: a 1.000mi march and actually the knowledge that Boulder is a city of survivors, which Ink would not know - unless he owns an NSA-facility with which he was able to listen to all the remaining broadcasting and communication in existence ... Would seem quite far-fetched ...
    I think, Michael does not seem to fathom the dimension of what is told to him - which could be as simple as this:
    Little One Griggs infects soliders => soliders become Little One soldiers; and Little Ones in general behave a lot more stratgic, probably retain some of their former-life skills and knowledges, thus Little One Soldiers behave like soldiers after all ...

Part 2: Yeah, you are right. That struck me as well. I just refer to my other posting #59 in this thread. I think there are several ways to look at it - with one amendment: maybe the zeds freezing simply have 'burnt out', like having to less of body-functions keeping them warm or active after all ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast