User Tag List

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggernator View Post
    Also, M134 is a bit over kill for zombies...
    I won't mind one. Would make my name even more sweeter.

"Hoarder"

Status

Here is what stands out to me; Michael apparently has a network of people, like Carl, that report back to him and are able to be inserted into mission plans as the Michaels eyes and ears, and as shown in this episode owe their loyalty more to Michael than Kimmet. Last episode Michael and puck were talking about having "one of ours" in Boulder. Carl (and maybe more like him) are given sat phones and challenge codes when contacting him (Puck seemed suprised at the "Roman pillar fell on the fish). Given Robins' reaction to Carl having the Satphone it is way out of the ordinary for someone of his rank to have one. My question is does Kimmet know of the network or is Michael working on his own or in a "unless otherwise directed" fashion.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    Here is what stands out to me; Michael apparently has a network of people, like Carl, that report back to him and are able to be inserted into mission plans as the Michaels eyes and ears, and as shown in this episode owe their loyalty more to Michael than Kimmet. Last episode Michael and puck were talking about having "one of ours" in Boulder. Carl (and maybe more like him) are given sat phones and challenge codes when contacting him (Puck seemed suprised at the "Roman pillar fell on the fish). Given Robins' reaction to Carl having the Satphone it is way out of the ordinary for someone of his rank to have one. My question is does Kimmet know of the network or is Michael working on his own or in a "unless otherwise directed" fashion.
    I like to agree that there is a connection between Michael, Puck, and Carl. They seem to be more than minor players in the story, but not quite major characters, yet. As far as a secret group under Kimmet's nose, I don't feel it has developed into that yet. There are clues that it is headed in that direction though; Michaels comment about Kimmet filling his canteen with something other than water, the obvious fact that Kimmets order to send the Chinook to Boulder was a bad call. And now you have Spec. Robbins commenting that they are risking bringing a mauled corpse onto the Black Hawk because she is some "brass ass".

I'd say, like Durai, Kimmet may have been in good standing with his men, but his role as a leader is quickly deteriorating. I have no trouble envisioning a day when Kimmet gives an order, Michael disagrees, and the men stand behind our favorite Staff Sergeant. But at the moment, I think there aren't any organized groups. I think Puck's line, "one of our guys" was a reference to the fact that a soldier from Ft. Irwin was currently in Boulder.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I like to agree that there is a connection between Michael, Puck, and Carl. They seem to be more than minor players in the story, but not quite major characters, yet. As far as a secret group under Kimmet's nose, I don't feel it has developed into that yet. There are clues that it is headed in that direction though; Michaels comment about Kimmet filling his canteen with something other than water, the obvious fact that Kimmets order to send the Chinook to Boulder was a bad call. And now you have Spec. Robbins commenting that they are risking bringing a mauled corpse onto the Black Hawk because she is some "brass ass".

I'd say, like Durai, Kimmet may have been in good standing with his men, but his role as a leader is quickly deteriorating. I have no trouble envisioning a day when Kimmet gives an order, Michael disagrees, and the men stand behind our favorite Staff Sergeant. But at the moment, I think there aren't any organized groups. I think Puck's line, "one of our guys" was a reference to the fact that a soldier from Ft. Irwin was currently in Boulder.
    Is Kimmet going to stay on the sauce? I think this may push him out of the rank.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Is Kimmet going to stay on the sauce? I think this may push him out of the rank.
    I think that would all depend on if Capt. Long was his last living relative. If she was, I would say there is a high chance dude will keep the canteen full of his favorite spirit.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I'm thinking that with what happened to his niece he may rely on the drink a bit more. Though the fault isn't entirely his. Who is to say that the Chinook wouldn't have made it to Boulder had Inkling #2 not hitched a ride? And was the call to send the Black Hawk out to investigate a bad one? Spec. Robbins did say that they were "scrambled", which seems to imply they were forced to get on mission in a hurry. Perhaps lives could have been saved if it was deemed a recovery mission rather than a rescue? I dunno. I just have a feeling Kimmet's days as leader are coming to a close.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I think that it is just right
    Sorry keep forgetting you guys are american and are trained to go full auto at stuff...

us Brits (damn you pippin and your irritating accent of indeterminate origin) are trained to make every shot count...

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggernator View Post
    Sorry keep forgetting you guys are american and are trained to go full auto at stuff...

us Brits (damn you pippin and your irritating accent of indeterminate origin) are trained to make every shot count...
    It's zombies. Spray and pray at all times. Every shot DOES count.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I'm thinking that with what happened to his niece he may rely on the drink a bit more. Though the fault isn't entirely his. Who is to say that the Chinook wouldn't have made it to Boulder had Inkling #2 not hitched a ride? And was the call to send the Black Hawk out to investigate a bad one? Spec. Robbins did say that they were "scrambled", which seems to imply they were forced to get on mission in a hurry. Perhaps lives could have been saved if it was deemed a recovery mission rather than a rescue? I dunno. I just have a feeling Kimmet's days as leader are coming to a close.
    Let's hope Michael isn't the one who need to give the peptalk:

Michael: Kimmet, it isn't that that bad. Come on. I have made a couple of mistake too. I lose my two fellow army buddies, Angel and Saul, who also happen to be Tanya's son. My Gf who leave me for Boulder also lose her close friend, who happen to be Saul's Gf. I think I also lose her cat too. A tower full of people, that include Tanya's nephew, Paul, that I mistaking for PimpZombie, and Burt. Piss off any a group of prisoners and an entire colony. Oh yeah and that guy at the waterwork but I think that Skittle guy may be still alive. Wait what was I talking about? Hmm.. do you have drinks for two?
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Sep 12th, 2012 at 10:04 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    It's zombies. Spray and pray at all times. Every shot DOES count.
    No, only the ones that hit the head count, so emptying your mag at them to get maybe 2 kills means you have a 15 to 1 bullets to kill ratio. Accurate double taps could push that down to 2 to 1 or 4 to 1. My money is that is more effective and will keep you alive longer, spray and pray wastes ammo.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast