User Tag List

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I assumed that bill roberts was the bill in the tower at the time I first listened due to how the towers bill was acting. lol Obiviously I need to start over from chapter one.

Is it possible that bill/ink is the start of this? He is highly intelligent. Aren't many genius's desribed as being insane? Maybe he worked at Raydon labs creating the virus and decided to break protocol and go straight to human trials. He infected several people causing them to be killed in order to control the outbreak. He was convicted and ruled insane, maybe not too insane, but an assylum was the perfect place to hide him and explain anything he says as "ravings".

Maybe he had an incredibly loyal assistant (skittles) who had access to bill/inks personal secret stores of the virus and set them loose so that he could prove a cover up and clear bill/inks name.

All pure speculation, of course, but it is a possibility.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    bill roberts = ink

bill norris = guy in the tower
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    yeah lol. Not my first stupid of the day or last, lol.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Let me further clarify:
    Bill/ink was a scientist who worked at Raydon labs. He had a government contract to develop a virus to be used against enemy forces. This virus would turn the soldiers against their own forces and people. This would negate the need for prolonged conflict and allow our military to sweep in and take over. An anti-virus would also be needed to innoculate our troops against this virus.

The funding for this project was cut or the project itself was cut, just as the virus/antivirus was created. They didn't think the program was viable.

Bill/ink decided otherwise. He didn't want all his years of hard work to be wasted. He wanted to prove that his virus could work. He infected several lab technicians and let them turn. The military men were furious. They knew how dangerous this virus was and immediately terminated the subjects to prevent the virus getting out. They wouldn't listen to reason.

They had bill/ink charged and convicted of the technicians deaths through a coverup and had him declared insane. They figured the safest place for him would be in an assylum where anything he said could be chalked up to a lunatics ravings. No one would believe him.

They only thing they missed was his incredibly loyal assistant skittles. He had access to bill/inks secret stores of the virus and the antivirus. He set the virus loose in a vain attempt to clear bill/ink. He figured the government would have to go to bill/ink in order to stop the virus.

Only things went horribly wrong.....

The virus spread much faster than he anticipated. Then Bill/ink was lost in transit to the asylum.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Its possible, but the thing is, so far, we've never been right on a theory this specific. The only ones we've gotten right are super vague . It's like every time we make an assumption our chances of being proven wrong just multiply.

I like the idea of Ink being behind the virus though
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfartz View Post
    Let me further clarify:
    Bill/ink was a scientist who worked at Raydon labs.
    LOL wow. I would actually love that to be how it happened!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fairyfartz View Post
    Let me further clarify:
    Bill/ink was a scientist who worked at Raydon labs. .
    Not to stereotype, but I haven't encountered too many scientists with every inch of their body covered in tattoos. There's a reasonable expectation of professionalism in most professions, and being covered in tattoos would put a huge damper on your upward motion in life.

Possible? Sure. Probable? Not so sure.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Not to stereotype, but I haven't encountered too many scientists with every inch of their body covered in tattoos. There's a reasonable expectation of professionalism in most professions, and being covered in tattoos would put a huge damper on your upward motion in life.

Possible? Sure. Probable? Not so sure.
    Perhaps Ink was the muscles of the operation.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I will grant the possibility of Bill Roberts (aka Ink) being the first person infected or a test subject. But I really don't see any way that Bill Roberts could be involved in the genesis of the "virus" (for a lack of a better term at the moment)
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    You know what's weird... is the pinstripe suit. Ink wasn't wearing it on his transport to the mental house was he? So that means he cleverly dressed up to gain entry into the tower right? But, why is he still wearing it? 'Cause he likes it?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast