User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Bakkie-Pleur View Post
    For some time now when reading this topic I thought about maybe the 'zombies' in we're alive might be more like the vampire/zombies like in the passage/the twelve where you also have a few smart ones that understand that the extinction of the human race also is the end for them and therefore let some humans life and capture them... The whole arena thing in we're alive sounds a bit like it.
    This has been touched upon a bit but not really hashed out in discussions as other theories have been.
    Just why do they save some people and not others? Skittles said that the regulars only think of eating everyday. How much higher*, cognitively wise, are the smart ones functioning over the biters.

*edit
    How much hire, cognitively wise, are the smart ones functioning over the biters.
    Seems like I'm functioning on a loaer cognitive level.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Jul 21st, 2013 at 02:31 PM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    This has been touched upon a bit but not really hashed out in discussions as other theories have been.
    Just why do they save some people and not others? Skittles said that the regulars only think of eating everyday. How much hire, cognitively wise, are the smart ones functioning over the biters.
    lolwut?
    joint-point-counter-joint

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    We know that the smart ones can organize at least a small group of regulars, since Randy had a group of regulars flanking him as he tried to drag Tanya away. The fact that he targeted Tanya, unless it was just an attack of opportunity, speaks to his intelligence, since she is one of the more intelligent survivors. He may have known she would be another smart one.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, and I know this goes against the theory I made earlier, but maybe the family mentioned in the Bill Roberts message is "The Family" that scratch and angel belonged to. What says mafioso more than a pinstriped suit?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213