User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

randy and pinstripes

So I know I'm not the only one thinking it, are randy and pinstripes friends or foes? Theorize... now!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Well, we haven't seen the zeds fighting each other so far. However, if I am to stay true to my theory of primitive and feral instincts running the zomboids, and by extension the smart ones being the alphas, they may very well be enemies. Note how we haven't seen two smart ones in the immediate vicinity of each other. While granted, this isn't proof of anything other than there're relatively few of them (unless they're all having a ginormous tea party somewhere offscreen), I'd use it to mean that they each lead their own packs and claim their own territories, like animals, and going by that logic they would be rivals, if they were w´to intrude on each others' territories
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I'd lean more toward Randy being a "general" of sorts. The thing that perhaps strikes me the most about the new tat on the face is its an easily identifiable marking...vs say, a tattoo on the arm. Hmm, brings up many interesting ideas though..we dont specifically know what's been happening within the zom hierarchy as of late, in fact they have been relatively quiet. Could Randy in fact have pulled his own group of behemoths away from the fold? It seems highly unlikely, but stranger things have happened.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Im of the feeling that we have not seen or heard enough of Randy to really know for sure

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I'd lean more toward Randy being a "general" of sorts. The thing that perhaps strikes me the most about the new tat on the face is its an easily identifiable marking...vs say, a tattoo on the arm. Hmm, brings up many interesting ideas though..we dont specifically know what's been happening within the zom hierarchy as of late, in fact they have been relatively quiet. Could Randy in fact have pulled his own group of behemoths away from the fold? It seems highly unlikely, but stranger things have happened.
    +1

Besides this, I guess, it is a safe assumption that the zombies don't act as one people, but instead as many smaller and some bigger packs. Thus it is not unlikely to have several smarter or more-alpha-like zeehs controlling a group of zeehs and maybe even competing over territory and food-ressources. I take this from the different approaches of the zombies so far:
    - We had the arena-zombies having special zeehs with them;
    - the water-zombies;
    - and the zeehs at The Colony attacking in waves without having had special zeehs (based on the descriptions so far).
    The bigger the group, and if group-dynamics apply, it may be not unlikely that groups split up. But in WA there is no information available so far that would support such a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss View Post
    Im of the feeling that we have not seen or heard enough of Randy to really know for sure
    ^this
    I like the idea of having Randy as a rampant and self-made zeeh-leader with his own groups; and I don't consider this picture as unlikely. But any information we have so far is so vague that almost anything about Randy could be true. Maybe he is kind of a general in Ink's army, maybe he is just a new special-zeeh accompanying zeeh-groups, and different maybes as well ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi there,

Besides this, I guess, it is a safe assumption that the zombies don't act as one people, but instead as many smaller and some bigger packs. Thus it is not unlikely to have several smarter or more-alpha-like zeehs controlling a group of zeehs and maybe even competing over territory and food-ressources. I take this from the different approaches of the zombies so far:
    - We had the arena-zombies having special zeehs with them;
    - the water-zombies;
    - and the zeehs at The Colony attacking in waves without having had special zeehs (based on the descriptions so far).
    The bigger the group, and if group-dynamics apply, it may be not unlikely that groups split up. But in WA there is no information available so far that would support such a theory.

I like the idea of having Randy as a rampant and self-made zeeh-leader with his own groups; and I don't consider this picture as unlikely. But any information we have so far is so vague that almost anything about Randy could be true. Maybe he is kind of a general in Ink's army, maybe he is just a new special-zeeh accompanying zeeh-groups, and different maybes as well ...

All the best!
    Liam
    I'm wondering where we get the idea that they all have to be one group. Z-Day broke out all over the planet so the idea that there is just one zombie leader in LA might seem far fetched. Since Zeds were human and can retain something(s) of that ater turning, the concept of groups getting together for mutual benefit under a leader seems plausible. Hell, it even mirrors what our heroes have been doing (Tower, Other Tower, Mallers, Colony, etc)...

But maybe I'm thinking that the Zeds have more humanity left in them.... Maybe they don't....
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Probably I put in words, what may be obvious to most/ all listeners. But doing so transports it from the subconscious to the conscious awareness about it.
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Maybe it is some sort of supply and demand thing.

In the early days of the zombie apocalypse, it must have been just like paradise to the zeehs. Brains everywhere, human flesh in large quantities. Now, humans are a rare ressource, the zeehs have to increase their efforts to get a grip on their favorite six feet happy meal. Hunting down a human and being able to start chewing his innards are two different things, especially if Mr. Z is kindly reminded by a larger group of zeehs of their prior clams.

Therefor, our little starving friend might be quite fond to start a hunting party of his own ... which might have led to the army that is now attacking the colony. Obviously, Randy is one of the smarter zeehs.

Just my 2ct.
    Likes Lilydragon liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

six feet happy meal ...
    lol
    Likes Lilydragon liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Randy IS a new Zed. The markings on his face? a surgically modified nerve ending routed to the frontal lobe. There are more markings, but we cannot see them, these markings are those of SURGICALLY ATTACHED WINGS, the lobe nerve ending is the information line to the brain to use the wings

Ink made Randy a Zombie Pterodactyl

The End.

Edit Ah dammit, my signature didnt show up....that really ruins how funny this was to me, to post....fixing now....
    Last edited by Hoff4D; Nov 9th, 2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: No Signature
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast