User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    CJ was also led to believe that it was the prisoners fault for Shauns death. I think it will end at that with either Victor or Gatekeeper, if having survived the gun battle, will be saying nothing, and I don't think CJ will be bringing it up anyways.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    CJ was also led to believe that it was the prisoners fault for Shauns death. I think it will end at that with either Victor or Gatekeeper, if having survived the gun battle, will be saying nothing, and I don't think CJ will be bringing it up anyways.
    I don't see it popping up right away until there is a reason for it to be known to drive some part of the story along.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan View Post
    I don't see it popping up right away until there is a reason for it to be known to drive some part of the story along.
    Just think of this situation:
    CJ, Saul and Victor go all Cavalry-badass-style through The Colony. Then all of a sudden CJ recognizes The Mallers and asks directly: Was it this one or that one?
    Saul replies: "Um, well ... you know ..." And Victor adds: "Er, maybe ..."
    So CJ asks: "What's wrong with you guys? Need another table-dance to get straight again?"
    Lizzy: "Wtf???"
    Saul and Victor: "There is something you need to know ..."
    Gatekeepr starts running ..."
    CJ: "Yeesss???"
    Saul: "Er ..."
    Victor: "What Saul is trying to tell you, well ... *cough* ... It wasn't the Mallers, it was that guy over there ..."
    CJ goes badger-berserk on anything and anyone ...

Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Ain't gonna happen...and it's a moot point because the Mallony isn't going to survive past this battle... I still stand by my prediction that the Mallony will be overrun by zombies and only a handful of survivors will be able to escape. There will be nothing left for CJ to rule over, even if she lives. You heard it here first!

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

You're assuming that the attack on the colony will be successful. This is a drama, something will go terribly wrong!

I think CJ and the colonists will be winning against the divided Mallers. As the Mallers realize Scratch is in charge they will rally behind her and fall back to a fortified position. CJ calls glen at this point to see if Glen has the radio. Scratch answers the radio and says " you must want this pretty bad, I am sure that Glen here will tell me what you want it for, right Glen, Glen screams as he is cut"

Saul will have Lizzy, Pete will save Bert and they will and want to leave, Victor says he would rather die than abandon Glen again. Seeing her hope with Saul smashed CJ will only want to stay long enough to get revenge. THIS is when LiamKerrington's prediction below will come true.

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Just think of this situation:
    CJ, Saul and Victor go all Cavalry-badass-style through The Colony. Then all of a sudden CJ recognizes The Mallers and asks directly: Was it this one or that one?
    Saul replies: "Um, well ... you know ..." And Victor adds: "Er, maybe ..."
    So CJ asks: "What's wrong with you guys? Need another table-dance to get straight again?"
    Lizzy: "Wtf???"
    Saul and Victor: "There is something you need to know ..."
    Gatekeepr starts running ..."
    CJ: "Yeesss???"
    Saul: "Er ..."
    Victor: "What Saul is trying to tell you, well ... *cough* ... It wasn't the Mallers, it was that guy over there ..."
    CJ goes badger-berserk on anything and anyone ...
    This is interrupted by they sound of several small explosions....Scratch has just executed her secret contingency plan. The Mallers are is a safe zone so she sets off explosive charges that blow a few holes in the outer walls. Small enough to be repaired later but large enough to let enough Zombies in to destroy the colonist or at least keep them too busy to attack. She will just sit back and wait.

CJ's first instinct is self preservation so she will charge back to the Swat van which is not large enough to hold more than a few Colonists and the ugly decision to be made will be the end of this weeks episode.
    Last edited by Duffusmonkey; Sep 1st, 2012 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Its Mallers not Maulers I think...

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

No....just, no

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Ok,

more serious then:

abstract:
    - The situation right now keeps CJ busy making her not care about details about who killed Sean any more.
    - On the contrary the revelation of the real death-circumstances of Sean holds some solid potential for just another plot-twist.
    - But maybe the whole 'Sean's-death-thing' was only meant to be a carrier for CJ's motivation to get her involved into the active story-parts leaving the question open if this even would have an impact on her decision whether to take over control of The Colony or not.

All the best!
    Liam

in detail:
    - Maybe, and probably not unlikely, CJ won't learn about the real circumstances of Sean's death, because the situation right now offers plenty of distraction; also she believes that The Mallers have killed Sean, and there is no reason why she should doubt this (false) information. So why would she even think and care about who exactly is responsible for his death? Or: Is she actually as revenge-driven as Scratch? Well, probably no, so: "No, she would not care about it right now..."

- In contrary, though, I wonder if there could be a better situation then right now to reveal the death-circumstances to CJ? I mean, look at it this way: Sean was mentioned and thrown in every now and then - pretty often as kind of an aside, and we - the audience - were able to make up our mind and were even thinking hard about what would and could happen as soon as CJ learns about the 'lies' of Saul and Victor. So: "Yes, now there would be a good situation to add just another plot-twist and a new level of complication to the whole story." Just consider it: Gatekeeper takes responsibility for Seans death, CJ wants bad things for Sean's killers, and right now she is on her best way to support Gatekeeper with everything he needs to start a new world war or shit ... What would change, if she understands the outcome of her actions right now?

- But maybe, though, this whole "Sean-thing" is just some kind of plot-distraction to keep us busy; or it is just a carrier to give CJ some level of motivation to do things or follow leads of whatever kind. And actually I don't see any big value to the whole WA story, if the lie to get CJ into the infiltration of/ attack on The Colony explodes right into her face - except maybe for what I described in the last paragraph. And as a question: Would this even have any impact on the question, whether to take control over The Colony or not?
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Ain't gonna happen...and it's a moot point because the Mallony isn't going to survive past this battle... I still stand by my prediction that the Mallony will be overrun by zombies and only a handful of survivors will be able to escape. There will be nothing left for CJ to rule over, even if she lives. You heard it here first!
    Well further up in the thread I mention that either the mallers, colonists or zombies will win (lol, covered all possibilities so I couldn't possibly be wrong haha)...but the Z's are between the inner and outer gates aren't they, along with Saul and CJ? Whom I think will dispatch of any and all zombies, including any freshly turned ones promptly. On the other hand they do have their hands full with taking care of whatever mallers are around and with getting the guns inside the compound to assist the colonists, which may yet lead to the zombies getting inside. Perhaps not many got through the outer gate and they will be quickly done in by the time the inner gate is opened? There really is no certain way for us to say what's going to happen here, and thats why I love this drama and eagerly anticipate each new release, and re-listen to it over and over again.

"Lurker"

Status
    Looks like she's falling into the leadership position. Dunno if she will survive the leg to hold onto it.
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    IF... the colony survives the season three ending then wheelchair_CJ will become colony leader no.4 (Marcus/Gatekeeper/Durai/CJ)

either fort irwin will fall and the surviving gang will escape in the big bird to the colony or whether they will simply come and help them out at the very last minute

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast