User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyd2tall View Post
    anybody else notice that CJ seemed to have quite the handcannon when she went to "buy them some time"? Shirley Mk.II perhaps?
    If I'm not mistaken the sound of her weapon fire is the same as the M-16's that Saul, Micheal, and Angel were using. I don't think CJ or Saul would be headed in to kick ass with a handgun that holds 8 rounds when they have access to M-16's, MP-5's, Saul's SAW, etc. That would be just a little foolish. CJ is definitely sporting a rifle/carbine.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Yes! Finaly some good action.. Durai is dead the idiot should have had her silenced and in chains before she could have blinked an eye.
    No more Briggs to Hulk out on Saul. Free him up with Lizzy with no potintial competition.
    I predict Burt will get to kill Scratch an avenge everyone else. There is still a major part of the story to be told with Ft. Irwin and Boulder.
    We need to get back to that.
    Yes, he failed Villainy 101, before killing an important character one must give a monologue about his dominance plans afterward. Durai did the opposite. :-/

Let's us at least pour out a 40 for a fallen hero, Bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    And the story of Glenn, Pete, the safehouse and Saul's chickens!
    As state before: Saul's chickens are being taken out by Pete and Witch Doctor.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Aug 21st, 2012 at 07:38 AM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    2) Durai was close to Angel's father. (Yet he didn't seem to recognize him during the first attack on the tower.)
    Giant plot hole here. The more important fact is Angel knew the Mallers and didn't tell anyone.
    I'll respond to this one as it might not come up in the story. Durai did know Angel's father, but any interactions with him as a boy might have been a long time ago. Was he aware of who Angel was during during the first attack on the tower? No. He never saw Angel face to face during the conflict, and even then he may not have made the connection. Who controlled the list of names at that point, Scratch.

From 12:

DURAI
    (holding down the receiver, to
    Scratch)
    Which one is this one, now? Burt?
    Ok, thank you, dear.
    (to Burt)
    Burt! Nice to meet you, finally, I
    have heard so much about you.

When Kalani relayed the names, he left out Tunudo. He may not have been aware of it at the time, but the information was only partial.

"Angel who the Mallers and didn't tell anyone?" It's not apparent in the story WHEN he made the connection of Scratch, Latch, and or Durai. But he definitely went to some lengths to NOT let on about it. In a scenario where trusting people is already very difficult, why add to it by declaring a past that might coincide with one of your enemies. He goes to great lengths to try and hide his name from the others. If you listen closely to Chapter 8 he gets very upset that his name is mentioned. Why? Because there's a lot behind a name...

If there's a mistake I made in the writing, or you think a plot whole exists, just let me know and who knows, I might be able to patch it, but I'm pretty sure this one's in the clear.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

I called that Scratch would kill Durai, but I am not claiming that as it was obvious to happen. As for Bricks I have only one word:
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Going to go cry about it

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    the action was great, was hoping for a little longer. but ill wait for next episode, as i pull my hair out. lol. i figured bricks would die. however not so soon. will Lizzy name the baby bricks?
    you cant kill off scratch just yet. she will have a raise to power and then she will fall. What about Burt? are they going try to get him out too?
    on a side note. I have somebody hooked on the series at work. he hates me now. lol
    Last edited by werewolf; Aug 20th, 2012 at 05:25 PM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post

- Durai has got to be one the stupidest kingpins of all time. Who stages an execution, then lets the accused give a long monologue before the axe falls?
    The intention of that was more to sway sympathies toward Durai before Scratch was killed. There's a lot of people more loyal to Scratch than Durai. That might come up later, but I wanted to voice in on it. But, I appreciate the honesty

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Great episode I was at the edge of my metaphorical chair as I listened. Who ever commented that durai not recognizing angel in the beginning was a plot hole in the story is a bit off. Fact is durai never saw angel ever well untill he was brought to the colony. He may have had info that there was a guy named angel in the tower bc of the kalani the rat letting him know. Or scratch may have told him she knew who angel was when she eventually figured it out. No plot hole there at all. Anyways that was a wild way to snuff bricks Some may complain but hey you know what go write your own stories or cry let KC tell his. I didn't want to see bricks go but it is what it is I really felt bad for him and for lizzy at that point that was the 3rd guy she was close to die protecting her, as he seemed to be transforming into a new light boom gone, he may have been a criminal but he had potential for a new life. It would have been to complicated to keep him. At least a zombie didn't get him. He went out as a good character because he betrayed the villain . I couldn't ask for more. I really have no clue how this next situation gets handled. Do the mallers loyal to scratch die with the mallers loyal to durai join the colonist to take them down. I really have no idea with in the colony who sides which who now. Would the colony members even leave any mallers that werent loyal to scratch. I see them all as bad at this point but who knows. Man it just got wild. Does Vic and crew pull off a hat trick and get lizzy+Burt+sat phone. I sure hope so. I know one thing cj won't trust anyone once the dust settles but heck she will soon have a new army tell if and when they get ahold of Michael .

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Oh I see KC beat me to the punch on clearing up the plot hole thought. Thanks for peaking in on us master we some greatful minions.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tielurrdee View Post
    Some may complain but hey you know what go write your own stories or cry let KC tell his.
    Not every chapter is great for every person. I welcome the criticism people have. This whole process of how people receive things helps, as long as they keep it constructive.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Not every chapter is great for every person. I welcome the criticism people have. This whole process of how people receive things helps, as long as they keep it constructive.
    Definitely, what I was referring too didn't seem to constructive but I re read it and I guess it border line was constructive so I take back said comment. Remember I'm the holder of the dumbass award.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast