User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

About the game: Badger doesn't care:

Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    About the game: Badger doesn't care:

honey badger doesn't give a shit

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

joint-point-counter-joint

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Idk if anyone's mentioned this before, but, if scratch does take over the mallers and becomes numero uno, then where do u think the first place she's going to take her newly acquired army? That's right, our favorite Sargent cross is in for a fight... That is if she finds out where the tower people went

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I find that course of action doubtful. After the last meeting of the minds she's more prone to bring him to her through Victor, Saul, Lizzy, and Burt. Baby holding ALL the good cards right meow.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    o_O Dude! Osiris, I think you fucking got it! Seriously, that shit sounds about right to me, and the easiest way to reunite all these spread out characters.

So, Scratch catches Victor and Saul, and uses them, along with Lizzy, maybe Burt to lure Michael to the Colony. Brilliant! Fuck, she could even demand that they get Pegs back from Boulder.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas A. View Post
    Idk if anyone's mentioned this before, but, if scratch does take over the mallers and becomes numero uno, then where do u think the first place she's going to take her newly acquired army? That's right, our favorite Sargent cross is in for a fight... That is if she finds out where the tower people went
    I dont think the Mallers, with their looted weapons from Burt's shop and what they have found laying around, would be in any shape to attack Ft. Irwin. That would be a stupid, futilie move, that would no doubt cost all them their lives. Wasn't it mentioned that Irwin has like 2,000 troops or so? It would take a simple radio call to the "box" and whatever is out training would roll up and squish the mallers. I'm thinking a rag-tag group of what, 30 or so criminals, has more sense then to attack a military base.

Just my $.02 though

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    I dont think the Mallers, with their looted weapons from Burt's shop and what they have found laying around, would be in any shape to attack Ft. Irwin. That would be a stupid, futilie move, that would no doubt cost all them their lives. Wasn't it mentioned that Irwin has like 2,000 troops or so? It would take a simple radio call to the "box" and whatever is out training would roll up and squish the mallers. I'm thinking a rag-tag group of what, 30 or so criminals, has more sense then to attack a military base.

Just my $.02 though
    Yeah, I agree. But let's get one step further:
    Imagine The Mallers to move against Fort Irwin. Knowing their inferiority in skill, weapons, numbers, and conscience they may try something like bating the zombies. This would work, if The Mallers move slowly enough to make the zombies follow them, but fast enough to keep the Zeds at bay.
    Now imagine the soldiers: They see a group of Mad-Max-style outfitted punks coming all the way down to Fort Irwin, and behind them a probably not so small number of zeds following. What were the soldiers supposed to do? What, if the colonel says: "Get 'em survivors in here, and focus fire the zeds ..."

Another scenario could be this: The Mallers got to Fort Irwin and use The Colonists as hostages ... Would the Fort Irwin soliders shoot? Or keep them outside?

I am not saying that any of these two scenarios may take place; but I wouldn't consider them as too farfetched either.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

This episode of WND is being delayed. We will be recording it early next week and hopefully we'll cover both episodes of We're Alive. Thanks for your (infinite) patience!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

My shit is finite bro.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast