User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Whats up, nik and Britt? I was the one that predicted that scratch would have to be punished for killing angel (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...-Part-2/page11). Thanks for the semi-shout out, guys. ha.

First, Britt, you say "flag" like nobody I've ever met. I guess thats a good thing? haha.

Finally, to business: Is anyone else really taken aback by the fact that the zombies can apparently bleed out? And with a sword and a six inch clearing, she was able to take them out... Even if she was chopping ankles and severing feet, I feel like they bled out really quickly. '"You can't amputate a foot without an arterial bleed. It's impossible," said Dr. Marc Siegel, associate professor of medicine at New York University. "You'd survive no more than an hour."' Correct me if I'm wrong, but the zoms were on the ground "twitching" in less than a minute. This might hint that their blood is thinner than a person's. Their blood doesn't clot anymore which would make them extremely susceptible to freezing in the winter (not much use in Cali, but the survivor camp in Boulder is looking better and better!).

Just to play devil's advocate to my own theory about scratch killing angel, if Durai does see the tape, there's a chance he won't care. The rules have changed a bit since the family was in full force. If he doesn't take action against Scratch, it might be the thing that pushes Bricks to abandon the Mallers. Plus, in the mafia, a made man could be killed as long as it was approved and carried out by another made man. There may be some allowance for Scratch killing Angel, and then Bricks and Lizzy are dissidents. This can lead to a distraction during role call giving enough time for Saul & CJ to infiltrate, arm the old colonists, and break everyone out. Still, I'm with the above poster BLOODBATH ensues. Either way, I'm really interested to see where this leads because I really don't think KC will end Scratch that easily...
    Last edited by ferroaj; Aug 14th, 2012 at 04:11 PM.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

They'll butcher your name... you might consider a pronunciation key for Nik. Not Britt... she's perfect. Every time. Unless you watch the 'buzzed woman cave update' in which case... it was still pretty flawless.
    joint-point-counter-joint

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I have to defend Nik here, he really does try....well....most of the time he does...except that one time....and that other one time...and that time in between those two..and..
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Britt forever, Nikvoodoo never.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Well...

KAW

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Yes.....poke at the dude who has the ability to drop ban hammers. I also suggest sticking your head in an alligators mouth, swimming with sharks while bleeding, and walking into a polar bear pen with freshly killed seal scarves.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Yes.....poke at the dude who has the ability to drop ban hammers. I also suggest sticking your head in an alligators mouth, swimming with sharks while bleeding, and walking into a polar bear pen with freshly killed seal scarves.
    Why wouldn't I? It's kind of my thing I do...

P.S. Your suggestion is duly noted and summarily dismissed.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I'm just happy you even know my name broseph...

And, we roast those we love
    KAW

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Oooh! This sounds like a game! My turn...

I suggest flicking a bull's testicles, hand feeding beef jerky to Hyenas, dragging a badger out of it's burrow with only your face, tugging on the trunk of a bull elephant in musth, or burying all but your wiener in sand at the beach then have your friends throw potato chips at your dong until the seaguls flock and ...well you get where I was going with this.

Fun game!

As far as the podcast goes, I was curious to see what the hosts think about Gatekeeper and Bixby. Although Gatekeeper is beat to shit and his soul appears to be crushed, I don't believe he is the sort to turn a new leaf. I don't believe he or Bixby have been rehabilitated. The conversation that Pegs overheard back when she was in the storage shed at the colony suggests that Gatekeeper and Bixby enjoy hurting people. Bixby was anxious to get payback on Michael in what he suggested to be a slow, torturous manner. Meanwhile Gatekeeper said he would have fun making it look like a biter had attacked Markus. Mutilating a dead body and enjoying it suggest to me that Gatekeeper is a pretty sick fuck.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post

As far as the podcast goes, I was curious to see what the hosts think about Gatekeeper and Bixby. Although Gatekeeper is beat to shit and his soul appears to be crushed, I don't believe he is the sort to turn a new leaf. I don't believe he or Bixby have been rehabilitated. The conversation that Pegs overheard back when she was in the storage shed at the colony suggests that Gatekeeper and Bixby enjoy hurting people. Bixby was anxious to get payback on Michael in what he suggested to be a slow, torturous manner. Meanwhile Gatekeeper said he would have fun making it look like a biter had attacked Markus. Mutilating a dead body and enjoying it suggest to me that Gatekeeper is a pretty sick fuck.
    I must say I do agree with you about your feelings towards gate keeper and bixby, but we don't know the extent of their situation when Marcus was in control of the colony. Kalani said to his daughter the rules didn't apply anymore and espically in the colony the normal rules of society did not seem present. Yes they are two really messed up individuals you have a point, but I think it's because of what power they did have and the stress of being under Marcus. Obviously marcus was also a very twisted individual. And it's obvious that gatekeeper took over and was making life better as a whole. I know what the wanted to do to michael and Marcus was very bad but gatekeeper and bixby had no problem in going through with their plan because Marcus was so evil. And hey who wouldn't want to mess someone up who hit them in the face with a shovel. I can't defend these guys truly but I feel now they have come back to reality and they have seen worse stuff by far happen under the mallers then under Marcus' rule. Scratch did say in an episode that they "the mallers" could do stuff no spineless individual could do. If gate keeper missing an eye isn't the worse thing I can't imagine what's going on with criminals (rapist and killers) are doing. Marcus was evil and killed his threats and had people beaten and it was mainly his orders that caused all those in power at the colony to fall in line and do the same. Not under free will. But I see the convicts doing these things x10 just because they can and then letting everyone of the normals suffer the pains instead of putting them In the hospital. I'll end my post like I do every post and say I'll quit rambling senselessly

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast