User Tag List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

So who was scratches cousin?

I will start this thread and I'm not assuming this will go that far but it was discussed after ch 31 2-3 was released in the thread for that episode. Many people have discussed there thoughts on who could have been the cousin that raped scratch in her teenage years. Many thought maybe duari or angel could have been this cousin with no balls left but unfortunately or fortunately both of these theorys and many others lack any evidence. I believe I found our clue. We all know that scratch has the reputation ,so the mallers all probably know she cut a guys balls off. If you listen to ep.20 pt. 3-3 min 11:00-13:00 you hear a few clues which we caught about the story like lizzy throwing up which was the start of the pregnant theory, pipen being dropped off by scratch to the tower is also in this short time frame. But what was or may have been over looked if you listen to scratch she tells bricks to not let anyone touch lizzy tell he sees scratch again then tar says "but you just said you wouldn't care if I I I " then scratch threatens tar and says what she did to poncho would be nothing compared to that she would do to tar if he touched lizzy again. So I am Assuming poncho is the cousin that raped scratch and assuming tar knew the story of how she got the scar this theory is feasible. Bricks says in ch 31 to lizzy that he knew most of the information scratch told to lizzy in the hospital but not all of it. That's enough for me to come to this conclusion. Unless I missed that someone else posted this already your all welcome to praise my find
    Last edited by Tielurrdee; Jul 25th, 2012 at 12:23 PM.