Quote Originally Posted by Miss View Post
    Ive loved Victor in this episode
    AWWW CHUCKS!!! *sniff*
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Another thought about bricks. It seems he's not fully in charge of feeding Burt but with the keys he had to open the door in the hospital he's most likely got all access in the colony. Think he's protecting Burt by dropping off some sort of food here and there? He was upset about how little he's fed already so could this be why in the future our group lets him pass into good graces other then the fact he's watched over lizzy?

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    she's mooning you Nik LOL. Anyways, did anybody else get the feeling the Bricks is starting to fall for Lizzy. I have a feeling that Bricks is a good guy deep down. ( I think this came up before) And if push comes to shove,that he would take anybody out even if it's Scratch. That he will more likely help Lizzy and Burt escape in the end. Or am i reading too much in to the relationship of protector and protected. And what happen to the Doctor? he pissed off Scratch. Being the only doctor left I don't think you want to off him by any means.
    Yeah I'm with you. Bricks is totally giving off a vibe that he's falling for Lizzie, and Lizzie is giving off a bit of a vibe that she might feel something for him too. That part where she talked about wearing his shirts made me sit up a bit. I know it's probably true that it's the only thing she can find to fit, but I just felt like there was more to it. We could have some complicated love triangles (rectangle?) developing if/when Saul/Victor/CJ finally find Lizzie and Bricks.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    The Colony is short of water? Should have never gotten on the wrong side of Pete!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleWhite View Post
    Also, just putting it out there- Scratch should kill Pegs and her and Michael should get together. Michael seems like a guy who wont be bothered if his lover cant have children...
    I'm pretty sure that Michael would not be too enthusiastic about this idea. I don't think Scratch would be either.

I'm going to go on record and say that I don't think Angel/his father/a close relative was Scratch's older cousin. Based on the three-circle image on the ring, I'm thinking that "The Family" is actually composed of three largely separate "blood families". They are connected somehow -- perhaps through inter-marriage, and/or by some long-ago oath (the ring is old). I'm guessing that there are three surnames represented in The Family. I think we've met members of each -- Durai from one, Latch and Scratch from another, and Angel from the third. My gut feeling is that Scratch's older cousin would have been from her own third of The Family.

"Gatherer"

Status
    It is possible that the Mallers could listen in to the folks at Dunbar Tower. Well, not really because of the range of the police radios isn't that far. The DT folks will probably be caught if they use police radios near the Colony.

I was listening to Chapter 21 part 2, where Tardust mentioned that he and Bricks were in a police station. If they had enough police radios couldn't they monitor enough frequencies like how they did with the CB radios?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Interesting parallel story telling in the two parts of this story. Notice how the description of the "Family Ring" included the detail of the three interlinked circles, with arrows pointing outward.

Versus the Fort Irwin/NTC Shoulder Patch, with its three arrows pointing inward, forming a triangle.

I can't help but think that this is another sign of future conflict between the two.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran
    That is cool Cabbage Patch! Also, did you explain in another thread about how police radio signals would be encrypted?

"Gatherer"

Status
    My thinking is, most survivors would take what they need. The DT folks would have 30 to 40 police radios if each person had one. The Mallers would take the normal radios to monitor for survivors, and I figure they would keep an ear open for anyone using police frequencies. Other than the zombies, the next greatest threat to prisoners is police.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    I am not referring to Nature versus Nurture as it's been proven it's not one or the other but both. A child that is born with perfectly working eyes that is shut in total darkness for the first few years of it's life is said to be blind thereafter. Scientists claim this is because the during the first crucial years of a new borns development the genes are trying to figure out which genes are useful in this world and which ones are not. If there is nothing to see, the genes that help with eye development will not form, or not form fully. If you compare another mammal such as a horse that walks and eats on it's first day of birth versus a human child, you can tell that the horse is born with most of it's functionality fully formed whereas a human being can't really do anything until it's about 3 or 4. So the horse is being programmed during Utero and is mostly genetically developed at birth. A human being is genetically programmed during Utero and post Utero. So I'm not saying you can discount Nature or Nurture, but you have to take both into account. PM me if you'd like some links to check out.
    I think what your refering to is epigenetics? Your DNA remains pretty much the same except for any mutations caused by incorrect replication. What changes are the genes turned on and off by external factors. How ever as far as her personality is concerned Phenotypic variables have a much larger impact than Genotypical variables. I think living in a crime family and being raped counts as a major enviromental stimulus.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast