User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Saul heartbreak theory

I have seen or heard some talk of Saul usually getting the good side of situtations when it comes to ones he loves. I think we all expect that he and Lizzy will end up together again. But I though of this the other day while listening to We're Alive. What if Saul and Co. go to take on the Colony and save Lizzy. They arrive there to find that Ink and the zombies have attacked and overrun the Colony. They search through the Colony to look for Lizzy and rescue her. They find Burt still chained up, but safe. But Saul comes face to face with a turned Lizzy. Maybe she gets bit and turns quick, or Ink somehow knows there is a pregnant human in the Colony, and wants to turn her for experimental reasons.

"Lurker"

Status
    Dude if that happens my mind will blow up into a million pieces. I will start to tear up a little like at the trade on the season two finale. Also kc has never turned a main character but this would be a perfect way of exocuting this sort of heartbreak. But ask your self this, how would ink know of her pregnancy?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Scouting the Colony. She has been known to walk around the Colony. Somehow he knew that the Tower was mostly empty when he broke in back in Season 1. Maybe there are "Scouter" zombies.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IamPaul View Post
    Scouting the Colony. She has been known to walk around the Colony. Somehow he knew that the Tower was mostly empty when he broke in back in Season 1. Maybe there are "Scouter" zombies.
    How do you know he knew the Tower was mostly empty?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Why else would he have gone to the tower at that time? Coincedence?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Maybe he knows because he is Paul . Dun dun dun. But really your name still does give me the heebie geebies

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Like Paul got bit, blew Inks brains out, then turned into the kind of zombie Ink was? That is an interesting theory.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Zombie mommy, Zombie baby. If Lizzie is turned then Saul needs two bullets.

On the colony being overrun, the have little ammo, so it’s a possibility.

I have this idea in my head that the whole thing, the Zombpocalypse, was deliberate and the inheritors of the earth are in a cave somewhere waiting for the Zombies to rot and ultimately stop, before taking charge of the world. There is an unexpected fly in the ointment though, and that is Ink and his gang of merry undead (if they are dead, they seem not to be), just thinking out loud really.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    The colony now having been taken over by the mallers I'm sure still have planty of fire power to repel a zombie attack, but I think Lizzie having Sauls baby has more to do with being a symbol of the future and the hope that man-kind will come out on top and continue. I can picture in a part of the last episode (maybe a Micheal monologue) the birth being mentioned, along with Saul having not survived (I predict a Saul sacrifice for Lizzie and baby) yet there is hope for the future, and maybe the passing of Sauls immunity to the baby will be brought up.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: Stuvius
    I really like your theory. What about this twist on it? The Zs overrun the colony as you said but it is Saul who is turned and a pregnant Lizzy must put him down. She and Burt then must make their way too Irwin or some where else safe where Lizzy will have to raise the baby on her own. The idea of one of the original three characters getting turned is interesting I think.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast