User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status

Origins of the Little Ones

So I've been thinking about the first time the little ones were first mentioned. That was when Kalani and Angel took out two Behemoths. One they had to drop a building on and the other was already laid out almost dead. At the time I always figured that the Behemoths duked it out for territory or the food in the warehouse, but now I think its something more.

So here's my first theory:

So I believe that mostly everyone thinks that Pinstripe is the tattoo artist putting numbers on the little ones. Also there are different types of zombies all over the place: smart, big, fast, swimmers and the normals. The only type of zees that have been confirmed to be with Pinstripe are the normal/smart type. What if he were breading them so he can control them when they turned to Behemoths.

So back to the knocked out Behemoth near the warehouse. He was probably ambushed some how by Pinstripe. Then Pinstripe took its blood and infected some kids brought from the hospital or something like that. Then they started their change around the military warehouse.

Here's my nature/naturalist theory (this is a way out theory):

I figure Behemoths are the Alphas of zombies. They have territory and their own packs, that being the normal zombies. You don't see packs of Behemoths running around the city after all. Anyway what if the National Guard Depot was a "mating/challenge" site. This explains why the area is cleared out regular zombies. Who would want to get in the middle of two big ones getting-it-on.

Each Behemoth brings an unchanged kid to the mating/challenge site. This is why there are only two little ones at the warehouse. The Behemoths duke it out and the winner/survivor infects the two kids and turns them into little ones.

Some how Pinstripe gets a hold of the little ones later on and tattoos them.

That's all I got so far, but what do you guys think?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    interesting...

i suppose the question i would have about this theory is, where do the behemoths come from then? and also, if thats the case....why do we have evidence of behemoths in the workshop at the hospital?

i like the direction your taking with this..but the thing to keep in the back of your mind even with the most tinfoil hat/crackpot of all theory's is..does this idea break any rules of nature? does it follow at least half of what we already know..long as it does...have at..imagination running wild.

keep going with this...im working out some ideas myself ill sprinkle in when its all mapped out(in my mind)
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneTwo View Post
    So I've been thinking about the first time the little ones were first mentioned. That was when Kalani and Angel took out two Behemoths. One they had to drop a building on and the other was already laid out almost dead. At the time I always figured that the Behemoths duked it out for territory or the food in the warehouse, but now I think its something more.

So here's my first theory:

So I believe that mostly everyone thinks that Pinstripe is the tattoo artist putting numbers on the little ones. Also there are different types of zombies all over the place: smart, big, fast, swimmers and the normals. The only type of zees that have been confirmed to be with Pinstripe are the normal/smart type. What if he were breading them so he can control them when they turned to Behemoths.

So back to the knocked out Behemoth near the warehouse. He was probably ambushed some how by Pinstripe. Then Pinstripe took its blood and infected some kids brought from the hospital or something like that. Then they started their change around the military warehouse.

Here's my nature/naturalist theory (this is a way out theory):

I figure Behemoths are the Alphas of zombies. They have territory and their own packs, that being the normal zombies. You don't see packs of Behemoths running around the city after all. Anyway what if the National Guard Depot was a "mating/challenge" site. This explains why the area is cleared out regular zombies. Who would want to get in the middle of two big ones getting-it-on.

Each Behemoth brings an unchanged kid to the mating/challenge site. This is why there are only two little ones at the warehouse. The Behemoths duke it out and the winner/survivor infects the two kids and turns them into little ones.

Some how Pinstripe gets a hold of the little ones later on and tattoos them.

That's all I got so far, but what do you guys think?
    here's the problem i have wth the alpha idea, is that skittles already said that he observed that behemoths and normals don't get along, behemoths will try to kill normals, and normals will run away.

also skittles indicated that before he opened the food to eat, that the area was clear of behemoths, it didn't show up until after he ate the MRE on the premises. also, we don't know how many little ones were at the warehouse, they only estimated two, but there could've been more elsewhere.
    Last edited by reaper239; Jun 20th, 2012 at 07:21 AM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    here's the problem i have wth the alpha idea, is that skittles already said that he observed that behemoths and normals don't get along, behemoths will try to kill normals, and normals will run away.
    Isn't that how alphas work? Keep the normal zees scared and in line, so they bring you fresh humans play with or tear up.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Isn't that how alphas work? Keep the normal zees scared and in line, so they bring you fresh humans play with or tear up.
    i dunno dude..im almost thinking flip the roles around and you may be onto something..by this i mean little ones are the alphas..behemoths are the pack...im working on it....wheres my hat??
    KAW

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    not quite, the alpha male is the leader of the pack, it's not just keeping everyone in line, it's having them follow your lead. to date we've seen no evidence that behemoths lead anything, and it's kind of hard to lead if no one will come near you. all of the other zed will work together for the furtherence of a common goal, but behemoths are loners.

now 7odd's idea may have some merit if we can come up with a place and time where we saw a behemoth following a thin mint's lead, but i can't think ofany off the top of my head (thin mint is my ne name for the little ones. i think it'll catch on.)

"Gatherer"

Status
    So how bout this. Sort of a mod of my first theory. So we still don't know the origins of the Behemoths but it seems the little ones turn into them. Also it doesn't seem like they are interested in creating more of their own type, maybe because whoever they bite they tend to tear up and eat.

So what if someone noticed that, like some tattooed dude wearing a suit (and probably Skittles, we haven't heard from him in a while). It seems that some types of zees are on the endangered list, like the swimmers. Skittles also thought that the jumpers were all dead too.

To keep the Behemoths from dieing out Pinstripe takes a big one out, gets its blood, and infects humans. Those infected turn into little ones and then tall-skinny-strong ones and then into Behemoths. In the first two stages, little and tall, they aren't strong enough to or are interested enough to finish off their victims so they turn into little or tall ones.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

This is kinda what I've been thinking..the blood of behemoths is what creates thin mints...(I like it reaper)
    KAW

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    This is kinda what I've been thinking..the blood of behemoths is what creates thin mints...(I like it reaper)
    YES! it's catching on.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Tossing this one in from left field.
    * The numbers represent the type of special zombies.
    * There are at least 12 types of special zombies.
    * The little ones are like special zombie larvae.
    * They grow into the special kinds.
    * There are scores of little ones, more than just 12. At the hospital, Kalani and Riley found lots and lots of nails.
    * Kill a little one and no more of those come around.

12 is a spiritually, mythologically and religiously significant number.
    Anyone want to paint a Last Supper painting of Zombies with Mr. Pinstripe Suit in the center?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast