User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

We're Not Dead #39

Silly neglectful me!

Put your thoughts about this week's dynamic (and slightly nostalgic) episode here and we might read your post on the podcast!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to have some water....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Also were we bow down and admit Nik was right....yet again
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Also were we bow down and admit Nik was right....yet again
    I will accept all gifts and donations for the awesome that is me.

I will also accept pins to pop my over inflated head.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Lurker"

Status
    Yeah, all hail Nik!!!!!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by G-Money View Post
    Yeah, all hail Nik!!!!!
    .....You can stay.

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Give a shout out to Britt for me please! hah

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Any chance that a certain water toting characters Voice Actor might take time out of his busy schedule to renew a love/hate rivalry with the now famous Nurse Britt?
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

"Lurker"

Status
    Yo, Nik I'm a big fan of your crazy, yet strangely accurate predictions. i just wanted to tell you that since Pete has made his return that i have a Greg miller story for you.

It was the "In the flesh" 2011 event after party and Greg had one too many beers. He was going on about how awesome he was since he's Pete and he's hosting the event with the sexy Britt. And God he wouldn't shut up about IGN. So there we are chopping it up about the event, having a good time. Greg was rambling about something that was irrelevant but my eyes kept wandering toward Britt. So the clock hit midnight and both Greg and Britt both needed to leave. Greg then proclaims in his drunkenness "I cannot finish my beer, can anyone help me?!?!?!" I guess that i had too many to drink too..... besides i didn't want to waste a good beer and i wanted to impress Britt. So i snatched it from his hand and pounded it without hesitation. It seemed like a good idea at the time but soon afterward i realized what I have done! Was impressing Britt with my drinking prowess worth knowing what Greg's lips taste like? I can't believe i essentially kissed Greg via beer bottle. YUK! But hey, it got a laugh from the group and a smile from Britt, I guess i won in the end..... Thanks for the bro-kiss, Greg.... I will never do that again.

Britt is incredibly HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work, Nik!!!!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I have a scenario that could make the Britt, Pete, Michael love triangle plausible. We know that at least some of the people evacuated from Southern California passed through Fort Irwin before being evacuated to Boulder. We also know that The Colony was originally one of those evac sites.

So here's the scenario. Nurse Britt and her boyfriend Pete are at Costco in Orange County, buying bottled water for a party, when they get word that something horrible is happening in LA. Ignoring Britt's demands that they stay at Costco, Pete drives her and his bottled water to the party site at Centennial Park. They get there only to find the place has been turned into an LZ for the Coast Guard evacuation helicopters. They get ready to board a chopper, but Pete drops out of line because they won't let him take his water bottles with him. Britt ends up at Fort Irwin, waiting for a follow up flight that never arrives. She refuses evacuation to Boulder so she can stay at Fort Irwin and wait for Pete.

Enter Michael, who starts hanging out at the the hospital so he can keep tabs on Tanya. He and Nurse Britt get to know one-another and one thing leads to another. Just when it looks like the two of them are going to break their dry-streak together Michael mentions "Pete the trader" at the Colony. Complications ensue.

And now Pete's back! How long before he turns up at Fort Irwin? And which has he missed more, Nurse Britt or his beloved water bottles?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    My,my... So many stories...

Anyways... Since nobody has pointed out how apparently if a little one or " growing one" bites u, u in turn change into one yourself... So if this is true, why the numbers? Why keep track of the original little ones when they keep multiplying? maybe because they will keep mutating and at which stage u get bit at u skip all previous stages to the present stage... But u do not mutate into the next stage, only the original do... Forming many different types of what I'm going to call "soldier zombies". Which goes back to the theory that the zombies are militarizimg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast