User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The little ones

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsendunlimited View Post
    Right. And in this newest episode they are getting stretch marks tough skin and are getting big. What else has those characteristics? The behemoths. So are the little ones just pre pre behemoths? Or children? One thing is children don't have long arms and numerous fingers. But neither do behemoths. So what do you guys think? Also congrats on coming up with that on your own.
    I believe "The little one's" are their own creation, if they bear similarities to the Behemoths (and possibly jumpers, we never got a proper description I don't believe)
    it may be because of similiar growth methods. The little ones seem to me like they will replace normal zombies as the main non-human threats, maybe TOWTM zombie 2.0?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    I believe "The little one's" are their own creation, if they bear similarities to the Behemoths (and possibly jumpers, we never got a proper description I don't believe)
    it may be because of similiar growth methods. The little ones seem to me like they will replace normal zombies as the main non-human threats, maybe TOWTM zombie 2.0?
    Jumpers have extremely long powerful legs, were skinny and stood in the area of 8-9 feet tall (presuming the hallways of the Tower were about that tall). The height is a guesstimate since we don't know the height of the ceiling, but we do know the Jumper that ultimately "killed" Tommy's head scraped the ceiling of the hallway.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Jumpers have extremely long powerful legs, were skinny and stood in the area of 8-9 feet tall (presuming the hallways of the Tower were about that tall). The height is a guesstimate since we don't know the height of the ceiling, but we do know the Jumper that ultimately "killed" Tommy's head scraped the ceiling of the hallway.
    One thing I have noticed is that Saul, in Chapter 30/2 13:10, discribes the dead little one as being 6'7". Remember, Chapter 11/1 10:10, after Burt reveals that they have no more rounds Mr. Pinstripe Suit gets up and stands over them. He's at least 6 and a half feet tall.

So at this point in the story we see that:
    1. The littles ones, at least one, is the same height as Mr. Pinstripe Suit.
    2. They have long stretch marks.
    3. They have tough skins.
    4. They have self-inflicted scratches.
    5. They withstand body shots, head shots kill them. Chinook soilder says that skinny ones won't got down, Chapter 30/1 16:19. Glenn says two shots to the body ineffective but a shot to the head kills, Chapter 30/3 6:20.
    6. They are rare.

Now, lets see which type, Behemoths vs. Mr. Pinstripe Suit, matches the current little ones (Skinny Ones).
    1. Mr. Pinstripe Suit. But if they keep growing then perhaps Behemoths.
    2. Behemoths.
    3. Behemoths
    4. WFT is this about? Faux tattoos? Pinstripes. Itchy skin? Behemoths.
    5. Both, Mr. Pinstripe Suit was shot twice in the body by Burt in the tower but git up when he heard that there were no more bullets. He didn't even fuck with Saul when Saul pulled his knife. The Behemoths took shots to the body from Angel and Kalani but covered its face to block shots to the head, as if they know their head is a weak point.
    6. Both, few Behemoths reported. TOWTM (Only one?). Still up in the air on this one. How did he get from the arena to the tower so fast? Of course, we don't have an accurate timeline for the last part of the Purgatory chapter.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    This is wonderful^^^ somebody rep this...ive gotta spread some around...awesome stuff!
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    What I ment is the description does not cover the skin, nothing about stretch marks. We can, I think, assume the "Normal" zombies are just that, no special growth etc. What would be really useful is knowing what the runners look like, whether their speed is due to growth or not. There was an old disscussion about whether the zombies had traits dependant on their past selves (smart ones) or whether it was due to some other factor (behemoths, little ones). We can now conclude I think that it is a mixture of both. The only way so far I've picked out of telling is the skin + @Witch_Doctor's bullet proofness.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    ... What would be really useful is knowing what the runners look like, whether their speed is due to growth or not...
    I've wondered about the same thing with all of the other special ones. In fact, I think a couple of characters have mentioned that some of the special ones look as if they were never human. This lead me to wonder if they wore clothes. No one ever mentioned clothing or lack of clothing except Saul in Chapter 30/2. The Little one/Skinny one wore 'torn pants, no shoes or shirt'

So, are special ones formerly human?
    Do they wear clothing?
    Do they turn humans into their kind?
    If they were originaly nude then where did the dead one, found by Saul and Victor, get clothes? Was this a 'turned' one? If so, then how did it get the tatoo?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    Based on what we have to go on I reckon at least some special ones must require humans as a starting point rather than normals. Why else would they try capturing Tanya (I acknowledge that they could be doing with her what they did to Datu but at this point it seems like TOWTM/ zombie leader has a clear plan). Creating the specials from scratch seems a little unrealistic to me. Shit would have to get really strange for a "Queen" zombie to arise and start laying eggs. Also as far as the insane growth for the Behemoths I have three or so theory's that could cause it,
    1. Stem cell manipulation (causing numbers of un-differentiated stem cells to rocket within the body allowing large amounts of new bone and muscle tissue to be formed.
    2. Human growth hormone, in adults it causes gigantism usually not the increase in width and height of torso seen here but their is probably a work around.

3. This one's very remote, the retrovirus (assuming thats what it is) is some how causing the Un-differentiation of cells allowing the body to reform. I have NO Idea how this would work, I've never read any reports of people trying this in a lab, never mind a living being. This also wouldn't match the descriptions of stretched sking as Growth hromone would.

So there you go...

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    One thing I'll say is this. KC has said there must be an explanation for the growth ie: calorie intake equals muscle mass. His reason for saying this was the evidence of roman taking on little one characteristics in chapter 30. So while roman shows traits of little ones..he has yet to show massive physical growth. So to me...this says we are overthinking this whole situation. I've got a few ideas...but they're still in the rough stages....cant spill the beans yet,but it's semi epic
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    I'll wait eagerly to here them todd.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements: