User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The little ones

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I'm courious about how can a tattoo needle penetrate the bullet-proof skin? Seems like they would have to have been tattooed soon after or prior to being turned. I've never had a tattoo so I don't know much about the needles. It could be that the needle is sharp enough to break the skin, but bullets and Carl's knife are too broad to cut through something fine within the skin that can stop penetration. Think of a seive. Small grains can get through but big lumpy pieces can't.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Depends on the tools and technique you use ... Also: The Little Ones still are kind of organic. They are not made of concrete. And as for the tattoo: The needle does not need to get deep in order to get the color in place ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I'm courious about how can a tattoo needle penetrate the bullet-proof skin? Seems like they would have to have been tattooed soon after or prior to being turned. I've never had a tattoo so I don't know much about the needles. It could be that the needle is sharp enough to break the skin, but bullets and Carl's knife are too broad to cut through something fine within the skin that can stop penetration. Think of a seive. Small grains can get through but big lumpy pieces can't.
    My assumption on the tattoo is that they get it when they're young and much more vulnerable. It's fairly reasonable to assume that all parts of them would be less resiliant when they're younger (given that number five had his arm pulled off) but harden up the older they get. This might be confirmed with Tanya stating that the tattoo is "somewhat fresh."

Tattoo guns work kind of like a piston, I guess? The needle moves very rapidly and should cut deep enough to deliver the ink to the dermis level of your skin to deliver the ink. If a person isn't very skilled, the tattoo will be blotchy with uneven delivery. Some areas will be superficial and others will go too deep. I don't think the depth would be immediately apparent but it's something that you could pick up over time. In my personal experience, I've found that black tattoos tend to fade quite quickly in the first few months depending on lifestyle (i.e. how much time you spend in water, out in the sun, etc.) then more gradually after that.

Also, Tanya was able to do the autopsy so we know the skin isn't completely impenetrable to knives!

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Martin mentions the zombies having some kind of 'fun' with their victims in the arena. Yet, Samantha says that, 'they like to play before eating right away.' The first could imply the unthinkable. The second could mean that they eat their victims, thus meaning that the victims are not around anymore to give birth to Little Ones.

Unless, male and female victims are used for different purposes.

Yuck!
    If Samantha didn't look through the window, and there are no survivors, maybe that IS what they use them for. The human body can live through a lot of abuse, after all. I second your 'Yuck!' and raise you an EWWWWWW! Thanks for the comments!

Cheers,
    Jannit

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Here is my idea.

Ink is an Inkling.

I know. Shocking. It has been said alot, but hear me out. We know the eyes have a meaning. They are clear and normal. I really believe that the "Zombie Infection" infects people differently to a degree. There is a common thing with each type. We have not seen a "Mini Behemoth" or a "Fat Fast One" and a "Giant Jumper" The few Behemoths we have seen are the same size. Fast ones are similar as well. I think that based on who infects you, you gain those traits within reason. Has to be a reason or we would have more Jumpers and Fast ones over others (They can get to people first).

Again. Within reason. If person A has it in him to turn Behemoth...he turns Behemoth. I think being attack by an Inkling makes you more like an Inkling....but now a full Inkling.

Back to TOWTM. I think he hunted the Little Ones out. He is smartish. I am betting he looked for others with eyes like his. If he was the crazy killer we think he is before he turned...he is evil and cunning. I really really think he simply found kids that are like him. He did not make them. Did not turn them. They seem to have it more together than the ones they turn. I think he found kids that had normal THINKING eyes like him. He looked in the mirror and said "They are going to be like me...." and made them his pitbulls and Officers. Skittles said that the Inklings get along with Behemoths. I think they are natural "Leader/Kings/Queens" and are able to control based on what they are. I really think TOWTM's found children like him because he can control them. He killed the Adults like him, but looked for kids. He can control kids. Adults think for themselves. That's why they are Tattooed. It separates them from the others. I don't think the other Zombie's notice the Tattoos. I think it is for TOWTM. It is him saying "You are mine." Like Branding. It is for his state of mind.

TOWTM found kids like him. That is why they have normal eyes and are like him.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    If person A has it in him to turn Behemoth...he turns Behemoth
    While listening to a few episodes trying to find out more about the inklings, I had a thought similar to this when they noted the Behemoth had acne. Specifically, back acne. That is a relatively common side effect of using steroids. What if the behemoths were just bodybuilder type dudes that used steroids who had a unique reaction to the gas? Assuming the gas at ground zero is to blame for the original condition.

Skittles said that the Inklings get along with Behemoths.
    Yet the two inklings seemed to run away when the behemoth was coming for Angel and Kilani at the base! That was my take on what they were doing when they all of a sudden just disappeared.

If TOWTM is an Inkling, who is to say we don't find a big old 1 on his arm if/when he turns up dead?

You raise some interesting points, Verse.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I'm leaning more towards the Inklings originating as human children or infants. Listening to the recap of Kelly's autopsy on WND 46, I couldn't help but note how she mentioned the Inkling was flat chested (undeveloped?) had no body hair, except clumps of matted hair on it's head (baby hair matted down?) and ...shit, I forgot what other clues there were. Well, the fact that they started out little was a major indicator to most of us.

I'm wondering if my first assumption about the "shark" teeth is wrong (in that the Inklings have rows upon rows of replaceable teeth) and that what actually is the case is that Kelly pulled out the Inklings baby tooth! Can't wait for X-Rays!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi.

Underdeveloped chest, weak teeth, no body-hair ... Wraps it up, except for the stretch-marks of the skin and the lack of skin-pgimentation.
    Listening to #33: ... female, tall girl, stretch marks all along the skin, skin without pigment, hard toned muscular system, few body hair, 6inches brown hair, eyes normal (not like other biters), #2 tattooed in (poorly, look somewhat fresh), fingernails extend out half inch thick and sharpened recently and abnormal color, chewing on nails not with those teeth having no deep root-structure (from the outside so far), flat chest possibly under-developed or small due to pectoral muscles, hard to determine maturity or age, very tight muscle system, normal fat-stores, first glance things look as they should (inner organs), bones much darker shade of yellow then other zombies' bones and harder, abnormalities of the heart (oversized by 30%, too many arteries) ... That's about it what you get from the autopsy in #33-3 ...

Lack of hairs, stretch-marks, teeth with week root-structures point towards children in formal life; super uber-bones, same with muscles and heart and number of arteries somehow point into the other direction, because: why would only specific parts of a body change beyond what is 'normal' for grown-ups, while others remain 'childish' ... But on the other hand: different organs, different bio-chemical reactions and developments, why not ... That's why I stick with the idea that the first generation Little Ones were children in the first place - that is the ones we have met so far ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

The first Inklings have to have been kids. I just don't see the "They wee made in a lab" FrankeinZombie. Seems we are are starting to agree on "They were kids" idea. I just really think Ink found kids like himself. I wish we could see what happens if a Behemoth turns someone. We saw an Inkling turn someone into a Inkling like thing. Behemoths just crush and kill. No bite and release.

That is where my idea of the Inkling being kids came from. We know that there are multiple Behemoths. Due to there nature it would seem they don't make others. That means people have just...turned into them. So if they just turned...why can't the Super Zombie's (Inklings)? Search and Gather the kids that were Super Ones like yourslef and making them you elites.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345