User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Who do you imagine the characters to look like?

I usually put a face to characters in books from faces I've seen elsewhere. A lot of them are personal, but sometimes a fictional character or celebrity of some kind ends up being who I imagine them to be. Anyone else do this? I'll list a few.

Michael
    Trevor Moore from Whitest Kids U Know, because of the somewhat similar voices.
    http://img.poptower.com/pic-39758/tr...oore.jpg?d=600

Scratch
    Fujin from Final Fantasy 8 (But with darker, less anime hair...) The eyepatch just screams badass, and she's also part of a duo. And she only yells in the game.
    http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy...ssileBlade.png

Burt
    Bill from Left 4 Dead. He's old and he's got a similar voice, and he looks very military.
    http://images.wikia.com/left4dead/im.../a9/Bill_1.png

If you've done this for any of the characters, please post!

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I like the thing about an Audio Drama is that I can picture the characters to look like whoever I want. I never watched any of those live things because I don't want it to ruin what I think of them as.

"Lurker"

Status
    Not sure what you mean. It's hard for me to actually choose who the character is going to look like, especially when they have actual voices. I just flip through faces that would match the physical description of the character in my head and I end up settling on one.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l

Say hi to Datu

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VEE View Post

Say hi to Datu
    Hahahaha. That was too good.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearSights View Post
    I like the thing about an Audio Drama is that I can picture the characters to look like whoever I want. I never watched any of those live things because I don't want it to ruin what I think of them as.
    I actually thought this same thing, but I watched the Live event and it didn't happen to me. My image of Michael, Datu, Pegs, Riley, Angel, Saul, Burt are all still intact. In fact, I imagined Riley looking like the actress before I saw her. They try their best to describe her as butch without actually saying so, but I imagined a really pretty french girl. You cannot put Butch in that lovely voice, I'm sorry. I imagine someone different for Pegs, but the actress is also a close aproximation of what I imagined, same with Saul. I went back to listening to the podcast and it still never shook my image of the characters. You're doing yourself a diservice by not watching those live events, or seeing the actors for yourself. But maybe you can wait until the show is over? Only one and a half season left.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    in an oddly funny moment my cousin just recently joined the army and his name is micheal but even before that I sort of pictured my cousin and Datu sort of bonces around from a couple of guys Ive worked with over the years depending on the point in the story. Angel, this will show my Canadian side there is a show called Sanctuary (winding up season 4) and the actor who plays John Druit( Christopher Heyerdahl) if he were blonde and had hair

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Riley, future love interest of new character, Vee

"Lurker"

Status

I imagine Michael to look like Matthew Fox from Lost
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0289142/

I imagine Saul to look like Jerry Farrara from Entorage
    http://www.vulture.com/2011/09/jerry_ferrara.html

Riley i imagined to look very much like Elisa Eliot with red hair....I don't know if they say she has red hair but I got that image before I saw any cast. Kelly i imagine to look just likie Tammy who plays her but as a brunette and Angels character drawing is exactly as I pictured him in my head. Lizzy looks just like Blaire Byhower who plays her.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    I imagine most of the characters as people I know in life, and not people on TV or whatnot, or I just create a person from scratch (Scratch, Angel, CJ). However, I imagined Datu as Kumar from Harold and Kumar, Glenn as Hershel from The Walking Dead, and Kelly as Andrea from The Walking Dead. Everyone else I just imagined as a person I know, or made from scratch.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast