User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    "Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Wouldn't that be none of the above?
    Could be, or it could be other with a follow up box.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    Could be, or it could be other with a follow up box.
    I HATE other with a follow up box, they never give you enough room!
    SKITTLES?

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    No. If your awkward enough to need it then your going to need a lot of room.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: rimmdogg
    Hi Nik , Mr Rimmer here from London , Uk

Iv'e listened to the WA & WND cast's basically since the start and only just joined the forum which is great!

I have a question for you & Brit ( you first obviously as your the boss in my opinion)

Once WA is finally over and done with, which spin off podcast would you like to see emerge(if one did happen) and which characters would you like to see alive the most at the end of WA?

Cheers Matey

MR Rimmer

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Spin off series.... I'd like to see one based in nyc. As for a spin off for a we're alive characters: I'd like to see the story of Dunbar.

Alive at the end: I'd like all to be dead. I want ink surviving and that's it. If I were to pick one I'd say Michael. He's statistically the most likely to survive.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Gamertag: SmokeyGlaze420 PSN ID: none XFIRE ID: nope Steam ID: none Raptr ID: huh? Wii Code: nadda
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Spin off series.... I'd like to see one based in nyc. As for a spin off for a we're alive characters: I'd like to see the story of Dunbar.

Alive at the end: I'd like all to be dead. I want ink surviving and that's it. If I were to pick one I'd say Michael. He's statistically the most likely to survive.
    Spin off from Dunbar would be great, but at the same time dont we already know the story? I mean Dunbar wasn't even around for that long before The guy with the jacket who has tattoos and is obviously Bill Roberts and also controls all the zombies came in a wrecked the place. I think a better spin off would be to follow Shaun. That way we can get the Dunbar story plus a huge chunk of the Colony story perhaps?

Honestly the way this series is going, I would be surprised that everyone will be wiped out, but at the same time I can see there being a sort of happy ending with Michael and a few others surviving. Obviously we have to get to the point where he is telling the story so he does at least survive till the end, or until someone finds his journal.

Oh yeah and my question! In your opinion, who is the next person to die and how?

Thanks!

-Smokey
    Last edited by SmokeyZombified; Nov 12th, 2012 at 04:24 PM.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Everyone dying at the end would be horrible. A running theme has been the positivity and support that everyone has for each other and it would just kill the whole story and make it pretty much like every other zombie story in existence. I'm even surprised at how dark season 3 has gotten - yikes, tens of thousands dead!?

The cracks in the ground still need to be dealt with and explained, the 'families' subplot needs resolution, Ink needs resolution and there is no doubt in my mind that all of this will be addressed and resolved by the end of season 4

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon_Tyler View Post
    Everyone dying at the end would be horrible. A running theme has been the positivity and support that everyone has for each other and it would just kill the whole story and make it pretty much like every other zombie story in existence. I'm even surprised at how dark season 3 has gotten - yikes, tens of thousands dead!?

The cracks in the ground still need to be dealt with and explained, the 'families' subplot needs resolution, Ink needs resolution and there is no doubt in my mind that all of this will be addressed and resolved by the end of season 4
    I agree with you about everyone dying being bad. But I keep coming back to the sub-title and Michael Swan's ominous way of saying "A Story of Survival". Someone survives but is it "our heroes"?

I think KC is going to bring resolution to the story arcs in season 4 but some of them may already be resolved, like the "families" thing (Scratch using it to manipulate Durai into letting her go after Pegs).

The big things I'm looking for are - what caused Z-Day, who is Ink, what's going on in the rest of the world, and who survives....

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I'm not sure we need to know a lot about the rest of the world and the bigger picture. Our story is focused on this particular group of survivors, so I would say the only things needed to get closure are the agenda and the motives of Ink and at least a hint on how it started. Besides that, it's all about how someone survives in this story of survival. What happened in the rest of the world was never crucial to the story, in fact we got a quick update through Kimmet on that, and that's it. About the families, we know what we need to know on that. Angel was probably someone like Al Pacino at the beginning of The Godfather. We still need closure on Scratch, though, so I guess we can include that in the "families" storyline.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I'm not sure we need to know a lot about the rest of the world and the bigger picture. Our story is focused on this particular group of survivors, so I would say the only things needed to get closure are the agenda and the motives of Ink and at least a hint on how it started. Besides that, it's all about how someone survives in this story of survival. What happened in the rest of the world was never crucial to the story, in fact we got a quick update through Kimmet on that, and that's it. About the families, we know what we need to know on that. Angel was probably someone like Al Pacino at the beginning of The Godfather. We still need closure on Scratch, though, so I guess we can include that in the "families" storyline.
    Agree with you on Scratch. Something big still to come there, I bet.

Re: the rest of the world - I just listened to the WND before episode 100 where Kc was on. He pretty much said the "rest of the world" part isn't playing into it any more. Ft Irwin and Boulder were the rest of the world for WA.

The key things I'm itching to know is around Ink/TOWTM/Pinstripes. Is it one person or multiple people/creatures? Why is he/are they so different? How does he/they play into the whole Z-Day apocalypse?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast