User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by MenashaCorpse View Post
    But...How can you have your pudding if you don't eat your meat?
    Only seven posts and you're already earning yourself Rep. Kudos with the Pink Floyd!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

WND #36 is hot off the presses! Enjoy!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Now that I am hearing it, I believe Britt sounds more like a teenage boy than old man, so I am going for that. Brought back fond memories of when my voice cracked...rough times

"Flirt ya to death"? Nice...all beware of Kelly!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    "Flirt ya to death"? Nice...all beware of Kelly!
    Best. Way. To. Die........Ever.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I've had a crush on Kelly for a while now. Ever since the aftermath of the War. I actually thought she was the mole for the longest time, but I liked her for it. I'm weird. Anyway, great episode ya'll. I'm glad Britt fought through that illness cuz I missed her. Nik, kudos on the recap. I had a good, choking laugh with the dirty hippie comment.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster and his Noodley Appendage! <---someone make this a shirt with a picture

Girls do that cold, emotionless thing, and I agree, it is never fun being on the receiving end of it.

Michael, a virgin? LOL! That was awesome Britt!

I think that after the show is done, KC should hook us up with a little spin-off that takes place early in the outbreak in which Pete the Waterboy and Nurse Britt are together and then we see how they end up mile apart. ? That would be cool beans.

I did have to pull my headphones out when you started talking about The Walking Dead because only like on issue 10 or 11. But I can tell you avoided touching on any spoilers, so thanks!

Nurse Britt did say, "Physically? Okay from what I can tell...so far." So she only had a moment to give her the once over. By now Tanya's bite on her forearm might not have a bandage anymore. Maybe Tanya was covering up the bite mark with make-up? Perhaps they didn't want to give Tanya's body the once-over while she was unconscious on meds. So they waited 24 hours, waited till she woke up, and then calmly talked to her, while she was strapped down, at which point Tanya said, "Okay, motherfuckers, I have a bite, on my forearm...BUT...."

I dunno. I'm trying to give Nurse Britt more credit. She is a nurse after all, and Yarri is good people! (Is Nurse Britt the official character name?!)

Best line in the show, "Darn Skippy!" -Beezball
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Yeah, I gotta cut Nurse Britt a little slack too. They had Tanya sedated and presumably strapped down, since she was having a psychotic episode, so they might have just let her rest and rushed to get through the other exams before checking Tanya.
    And oh the potential of Michael and Pete squaring off for the affections of Nurse Britt. I can see it now Michael with a shovel, Pete with a crate of water bottles ready to pelt Michael with them if he comes any closer, and somewhere in all this mess...an octopus.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Good episode you two. Even though it was painfully short. I would have liked to have heard a little more, but I understand that Britt is still under the weather. Oh well. I expect an hour and fifteen out of you two next week. You've got an entire chapter to discuss! Plus I have a question that is completely unrelated to We're Alive that I hope will be answered.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I have a scenario that could make the Britt, Pete, Michael love triangle plausible. We know that at least some of the people evacuated from Southern California passed through Fort Irwin before being evacuated to Boulder. We also know that The Colony was originally one of those evac sites.

So here's the scenario. Nurse Britt and her boyfriend Pete are at Costco in Orange County, buying bottled water for a party, when they get word that something horrible is happening in LA. Ignoring Britt's demands that they stay at Costco, Pete drives her and his bottled water to the party site at Centennial Park. They get there only to find the place has been turned into an LZ for the Coast Guard evacuation helicopters. They get ready to board a chopper, but Pete drops out for a later flight when they won't let him take his water with him. Britt ends up at Fort Irwin, waiting for a follow up flight that never arrives. She refuses evacuation to Boulder so she can stay at Fort Irwin and wait for Pete.

Enter Michael, who starts hanging out at the the hospital so he can keep tabs on Tanya. He and Nurse Britt get to know one-another and one thing leads to another. Just when it looks like the two of them are going to break their dry-streak together Michael mentions "Pete the trader" at the Colony. Complications ensue.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Drogon Malice View Post
    heres one of my little random questions, do you two think the pod cast written about WND should be called "We're Not Dead.....Yet"?
    hey Nik...... you forgot my question! also Britt is still sick i hear. so i here by take it apon myself to dedicate this song to you in hopes it might make you feel better, just because i can. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr1bTDl-D54

look forward to the next show

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123