User Tag List

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    "Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    Oh yeah..I guess that would be her reason for staying...but not sure that she even really had a motive other than stickin with Michael...The story hasnt really identified very many peoples race. The people in the story yes but as far as zombies I dont think they have described them in that much depth.

As far as CO...It is either 'serving the men' or 'meat' there is not any fresh meat other than what hunters can round up...I would LOVE for KC to tie in some cannibals!! He is so super good...I bet it would be the best cannibal situation I have ever encountered!! CANNIBALS...CANNIBALS...CANNIBALS!!! uhm yea I guess I am a little sicko..but did I mention how cool cannibals would be? And dont even get me started on cannibals
    isn't that what the survivors are running from?

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    no way man, the dynamic here is freaking brilliant. we just lost, what, 4-5 people? at least for a little bit. so now we have a giant gaping hole in our character types, those have to be filled somewhere and i think we will find new characters approaching the CVS team (Chinwe, Victor, Saul). i can't wait, kc is great at writing deep real characters, so it will be interesting.
    True. It makes for good story, but I was more concerned with how shitty it is this situation occurred in the first place. You would think human-kind would band together to stomp out the greater evil, but greed takes hold and everyone just wants to protect theirs. Bastardos!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    True. It makes for good story, but I was more concerned with how shitty it is this situation occurred in the first place. You would think human-kind would band together to stomp out the greater evil, but greed takes hold and everyone just wants to protect theirs. Bastardos!
    ah, well yes, i will say that the civillian outpost in boulder doesn't make a lot of sense to me either. i mean, do you really think that you would be safe there? hell no, i would want to be where the most guns and ammo were as well as the most experienced warriors.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    ah, well yes, i will say that the civillian outpost in boulder doesn't make a lot of sense to me either. i mean, do you really think that you would be safe there? hell no, i would want to be where the most guns and ammo were as well as the most experienced warriors.
    I don't know much about the city, but just for the fact that it has a ton of civilians, yes, I agree with you. 150,000 means nothing when all it takes is one to turn those numbers against you. That's potentially 150,000 new zombies.

I don't think they should put all their eggs in one basket, but rather have large groups here and there. They need multiple colonies, eliminating the threat where ever they encounter it. Instead of rescue missions, they should be on search and destroy mode. But the damned disputes between different human factions make me almost want the zombies to take over.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Come on now.. you guys really don't think that Boulder isn't fortified? It'll be a f'n impossible place to invade by now.
    I like how KC totally dicked over the Air Force this episode. LOL.. all the branches got some action but us, then he shows a C-130 transport plane. hahahahah. That tickled me

Love how Mike got wrangled back into service. WTF did he think was gonna happen? You're in the reserves, you get called in via recall. You have a CAC and on active duty base... guess what? Sorry, i'm losing focus here. Back to "reality".

Some people have asked about Navy ships and what would happen to them? Well, they'd stay at sea. You have entire battle groups out to sea at one time. That's thousands and thousands of people out there from the middle east, the Pacific, the Atlantic and the Med. That's OUR Navy alone. Enough ordinace on one battleship is enough to level a midwestern town quicker than an F4.
    Cruise ships will be safe as long as they were out during the start.

Missle crews (fire team of 8 Security Force members, 4 cooks, and 4 officers in the actual missle launch facility) at all the Northern Tier bases. Montana, Wyoming, N/S Dakota. Malstom, F.E Warren, and Minot all still have over 500 ICBMs. That's a ton of troops supporting those launch facilities that will be alive and with limited comm. You may ask "how would they be alive?"
    simply due to the remote locations. Some of which you can only reach via helo. They're self sustaining units. The only thing is you only have the ammo you have on you...180 rounds. One heavy gunner and one grenadier.

Back to the Navy.. I forgot about the Subs.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    A great episode. I feel that we will not see the Boulder crew until mid to late season 4. Maybe Pegs studies to be a doctor and comes back to Irwin. I was really hoping Michael would yell "I Love You!" to Pegs before the plane took off. This is the first episode in a while that I was about to shed some tears. I was choked up. I think the last time was Season 2 finale, but correct if I am wrong about something in this Season. I am beginning to wonder if the Michael crew will ever meet up with Saul, Victor, Burt and Angel again. Seems like it will be hard, unless the LA crew goes to Irwin.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    no, i think one big colony is the best way to set up the defense, my point was, one big colony, that way all your forces are in one place. yes boulder would be fortified at this point would be extra fortified at this point, but it sound like they have barely enough troops to man the wall there. idk, maybe i'm missing something, but 150k, in my mind, they should be trained and then defend themselves so the soldiers can focus on retaking the continental US.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    If this be the case, I now question how exactly Tanya came to possess a zombie bite upon her backside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Considering how quick she is with a quip? She probably invited the patient to do it ...and they did

Tanya "did it".... with a zombie ?!?? (SSHHHHUDDER...)

Oh, God, I think..... I think we're delving into (QUEASE!)... into and area where... where we dont' want to go and..

(RRRRRETCH!!)

(HEEAVE!) Oh God, I think I'm gonna...

BRAAAAAAAWWLPH!!!

RAAAAAAAALPH!!!!

BLEEEEEEEEAAAAWW!!!

*gasp*, uh, I just had a visual of Tanya, just--

BRAAAAAAAWLCHHHH!

REEEEETCH!

Oh, the horror!

The Horror!!!

"Fresh Meat"

Status

I understand everyone's concerns about taking all the survivors to Bolder. But if they had multiple colonies, wouldn't they still be facing the same problems? If you have more colonies to protect, then you need to use more soldiers to protect civilians. After all, no area is completely safe from zombies. And if you have so many soldiers protecting the colonies, how many would be left to gather information, rescue survivors, or destroy zombies. Plus, you'd have multiple planes flying to different locations, which means more fuel will be wasted. So to me, it makes sense for them to stay in one place until the zombie threat is dealt with.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Nitara View Post
    I understand everyone's concerns about taking all the survivors to Bolder. But if they had multiple colonies, wouldn't they still be facing the same problems? If you have more colonies to protect, then you need to use more soldiers to protect civilians. After all, no area is completely safe from zombies. And if you have so many soldiers protecting the colonies, how many would be left to gather information, rescue survivors, or destroy zombies. Plus, you'd have multiple planes flying to different locations, which means more fuel will be wasted. So to me, it makes sense for them to stay in one place until the zombie threat is dealt with.
    Dealth with by whom? They are the ones who are going to have to deal with it. I do believe it's good to have a fall back zone or but I worry that a place as big as Boulder could be dangerous. Like Reaper said, it doesn't sound like they have a lot of troops protecting the place. With that many heads, it seems as though an outbreak within the community at Boulder could be devastating.

Though there could be quite a few places safe from zombies in the world, like Antarctica, The Himalayas, etc. Remote places where travel on foot is damn near impossible, even if you are a tough as nails zombie.

I think multiple colonies in L.A. could have worked, if they just WORKED TOGETHER. If the Mallers and the Colony and Michael's Tower and CJ's tower all focused their efforts on killing zombies and helping keep each other alive, it doesn't seem like it would have been that tough to clean out L.A. Hell, the Mallers were doing a pretty damn good job on their own.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast